IGNORED

Lone - Galaxy Garden

Guest ruiagnelo

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AcrossCanyons

Would like that album artwork print, but I only buy digital

yeah that print would look amazing. it's way expensive though.

Guest ruiagnelo

just noticed that there is a kind of pool in the center of the cover. it kinda takes away the magic of all the juicy visuals, as it gives a very naive interpreation of the desire behind wanting to be in a galaxy garden.

happily it is so small it gets lost on the whole picture. would rather have the visuals only

RS1206CD%20packshot.jpg

edit: /annoying guy mode off

Guest ruiagnelo

come on, the visuals in audiosurf look better than the album art for this. i'm surprised it's taken so long for someone to call it out.

i think they look quiet good.

the pool detail is kinda ridiculous !

Guest ruiagnelo

Lone has never been really good with album art.

But who gives a shit.. his music is amazing,

EFT artwork is quite good and fitting.

Galaxy Garden artwork isn't enough detailed but fits the mood as well.

All the previous artwork is terrible

Guest AcrossCanyons

the artwork is dope and really fitting. i don't understand your problem with the pool portion of it especially? also his artwork is generally good( forgetting lemurian... and even that recently clicked with me). ecstasy & friends has amazing artwork and emerald fantasy tracks has some cool art too.

Lone has destroyed my balls with this album. I look down and see only dust.

lol Just wanted to say this gave me a good chuckle.

But yes, my feelings are the same... excellent album. This is my favorite new music coming out right now.

Lone has destroyed my balls with this album. I look down and see only dust.

lol

lol

yeah heard one of these tracks played out in a PACKED The Hague club late in the night last week. insta-recognized lone's sound ofcourse. i have to say that it worked pretty well..

This has grown on me quite a bit. Lone has always been solid but hasn't exactly blown me away in the past, but tracks like "As A Child" have ball destroying potential.

This has grown on me quite a bit. Lone has always been solid but hasn't exactly blown me away in the past, but tracks like "As A Child" have ball destroying potential.

As A Child is some sick shit.

As A Child is some sick shit.

Both the machinedrum trax are mint, would love to see them do a full ep or album together!

Guest sirch

best album of the year (so far). one of the best electronic/dance artists at the moment as well, imho.

really really good stuff.

Guest Smuckers

My HMV order has been posted, should hopefully arrive on Monday. Will report back regarding download card

mine was posted wednesday and still haven't received it. in the meantime i ordered and received the new clubroot from juno in double quick time.

Guest ruiagnelo

best album of the year (so far). one of the best electronic/dance artists at the moment as well, imho.

really really good stuff.

definitely!

fresh and perfectly crafted sound!

Archived