IGNORED

Disengage radio mixes

Guest RandySicko

Guest do it now

Dan, did you grab them via the Ninja Forum?

These aren't mine to hoard; I'll gladly upload if they're of interest.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest RandySicko

Those are of EXTREME interest! :w00t: I would greatly appreciate any time at all you spend uploading those sets

Guest do it now

Is the Bleep! radio show from 2000 of any interest too? The one with League Unlimited Orchestra, The The, etc.?

Dan, did you grab them via the Ninja Forum?

Can't remember exactly where I got them from TBH, must have been about 7yrs ago - might well have been through a link on the ninja forum. If you've got any of the other ones it would be great to hear them.

Guest sirch

yes please! very interested... i'm sure a lot of other people are as well.

Guest tusken

Grabbed these a few years back…

is there any chance you could upload these? looks like there are a good number that arent circulating... thanks in advance if you can

Guest tusken

ive been hunting around various sites to see if i can find any more of these disengage sets - ive not had much success. Does anyone know anyone that taped these? - it would be good to go directly to the source and get some flacs. i found this thread

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/19655-coil-dark-river-autechre-mix/

post #12 looked promising as the poster had a friend, "chris" "who used to tape all the shows" - however the poster was logged in only as a guest, and the post is 2007 so the trail is probably cold. Anyone still in touch with that person?

there should be 100s of these though, if it was a weekly show that ran for 5 years (1992-97 apparently). I know thats a big ask but surely there should be more out there somewhere.

anyone?

i'm listening to 3.1

Anyone knows what is the track (ambient loop over hip hop vs electro vs red snapper) that starts @ 6min ???

Is that the one mixed into Microphone Fiend? It is familiar but I can't quite put my finger on it.

I'll bet that show was mixed by Rob Hall though.

• 1 month later...

Archived