IGNORED

Megaupload.com shut down by the feds

Npoess

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am very upset about this. I had so much personal and legal stuff backed up there. I used it to transfer masters (wavs) for the label I run, and since 2007 since i had my account, had many gigs of stuff archived there. I'm upset.

+1. Lost my first album. I always thought "I'll download it to my drive some other time, megaupload will be around."

Alas..

RIP

Did you know that you can get 80GB of storage on Google for just $20 a year?

no i didn't, or if i did, i forgot. good to know for sure. im still heartbroken though.

hard lesson learned I think :(

feelsbadman.jpg :sad:

Anonymous takes down Department of Justice, RIAA, Motion Picture Association and Universal Music

http://rt.com/usa/ne...ersal-sopa-235/

And by taking down, they mean Ddosing the website so we can access it for, like, 2 hours, right? Yeah, that'll totally teach them

Anonymous is basically controlled opposition at this point, right? The idea that the most appropriate response to infringement on freedom of information is to DDoS some "bad" websites for a day, is immensely stupid.

Anonymous is basically controlled opposition at this point, right? The idea that the most appropriate response to infringement on freedom of information is to DDoS some "bad" websites for a day, is immensely stupid.

I know, all they are doing is giving the goverment more reason to pass bills like SOPA and PIPA.

Archived