IGNORED

Clark - "Iradelphic"

Guest Adam

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could you explain the Henderson stuff please?

No, I just found that page and know nothing about it. :)

Okay :biggrin:

a lot of the track names are very un-clark

LOL, you know what we should do, judge the track names :facepalm: what the fuck is a clark-style track title?? and why does it fucking matter??

Seriously. I don't know what kind of problem you're facing in real life, but please stop being that angry in every thread. In every thread I see a comment from you, it's just being an asshole for the sake of being an asshole. I mean: Seriously? You need to do that? If it doesn't matter to you, don't write stupid comments like this, just close the window. Okay? it would be a good sign if you would not come back in this thread to tell me what an asshole I am. That would be really noble and ethical. But I don't think that will happen.

I don't understand why its even a problem that the track titles are "not very clark", we shouldn't we worrying/complaining about trival shit like that.

lol dude, who said it's a problem? nobody's worrying or complaining. Relax. :)

Com Touch is great!

It indeed is, reminds me a lot of the earlier, more nostalgic Clark sound (the cover looks very nostalgic as well). On the other hand it also sounds new and fresh. Like the promo text says, lol :emotawesomepm9:

Guest Backson

Why is part of me hoping that Black Stone and The Pining 1 to 3 (side note: fuck yeah three parter!) are both epic lengthy prog metal jams?

Also, looks like he's ending the album with a BOC track...

hyped for new Clark. the free MP3 sounds quite nice.

also, not many people really do the EP then LP thing anymore. that's quite an outdated 'circle' that doesn't really exist anymore, well not on Warp, anyway. it's straight to the albums now, then an EP later, if at all.

Yes, I got Turning Dragon and Totems Flare both for about US$18 each from a local record store. They were both mint.

Do you think I will be able to get the LP cheaper than from Bleep?

a lot of the track names are very un-clark

LOL, you know what we should do, judge the track names :facepalm: what the fuck is a clark-style track title?? and why does it fucking matter??

simmer down, you are the one judging. it matters to me because he has had a very consistent approach and this signifies a change in direction to me.

maybe only some of the newer signings are having singles/EP's put out first...

anyway, a new Chris Clark album = good news! :)

But seriously. I'm proper fucking pumped for this release. I just don't want to have to wait until April to get my grimy hands / ears on it. The song sounds good. Curious on how it's going to fit into the context of the record. Clark always has amazingly cohesive albums that still manage to move from place to place. I hope an EP drops first to tide us over.

But seriously. I'm proper fucking pumped for this release. I just don't want to have to wait until April to get my grimy hands / ears on it. The song sounds good. Curious on how it's going to fit into the context of the record. Clark always has amazingly cohesive albums that still manage to move from place to place. I hope an EP drops first to tide us over.

yea i think totems flare was a step forward in the cohesive album realm and i would imagines this being in the same vein. not soundwise but in continuity. the one song is split into three tracks, which seems like that could be the case.

yea i think totems flare was a step forward in the cohesive album realm and i would imagines this being in the same vein. not soundwise but in continuity. the one song is split into three tracks, which seems like that could be the case.

Body Riddle

Archived