IGNORED

Oh My Holy LOL™

Joyrex

I dunno. I lawl at this kind of stuff too. Ren & Stimpy.

Anybody else like Flapjack on Cartoon Network?

Yes... too bad it got cancelled, along with Chowder. Oh well, we still have Adventure Time and Regular Show.

Yes... too bad it got cancelled, along with Chowder. Oh well, we still have Adventure Time and Regular Show.

I had no idea Flapjack was cancelled. BALLS

Yeah, and I really like the animation and art style on it, as well as the quirky characters. It goes up there with Courage the Cowardly Dog as one of the best Cartoon Network series of all time, IMO.

Yeah, and I really like the animation and art style on it, as well as the quirky characters. It goes up there with Courage the Cowardly Dog as one of the best Cartoon Network series of all time, IMO.

Yes! Courage the cowardly dog!

I really like the eeriness of the music and sounds. and adventure time its just sooooo sick!

hope it doesnt get cancelled like many other short lived classics...

Maybe they got inspired by the nuWATMM by taking all the funny away.

Really didnt think it was Ren & Stimpy style.

reminded me more of happy tree friends.

I'd like to point out how the fart sound @2:27 is directly lifted from Ren & Stimpy. :smile:

Id like to point out that Ren & Stimpy was a relatively small budget project. Hence all the sound effects and music is stuff with no royalties or very little. Why do you think they always had classical music.

Really added to the whole thing though.

I'd like to point out how the fart sound @2:27 is directly lifted from Ren & Stimpy. :smile:

Id like to point out that Ren & Stimpy was a relatively small budget project. Hence all the sound effects and music is stuff with no royalties or very little. Why do you think they always had classical music.

Really added to the whole thing though.

This reminds me of a collection of vintage production music used on Ren & Stimpy (and lots of other things) I stumbled on to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOZu3NiBjBk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ2qqn_LDFk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOjbeTDMlCs

Look those collections up (+250 tracks) because they are amazing

Maybe they got inspired by the nuWATMM™ by taking all the funny away.

Oh My Holy LOL™

Archived