Hi there!

I just made this shit short video of my first attempt at controlling my DEP2a with a light dependent resistor.

The CV is controlling the threshold above which the sample looper records the audio input into its buffer. I set it to record when I hover the resistor.

It works quite well, I only have to make some proper controller with cool sensors and get more gear with CV inputs :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfRB3DZM2tw

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

That sounds pretty fucking awesome (videos like these are more enjoyable if you don't use a shitty cam mic and find a way to record it in your DAW and resync or plug a direct line into the input of your camera)

Speaking of you should upload a good quality recording of this?

I hope you don't take offense haha, Tool isn't the most IDM approved band in the world but I really could hear most of this as being an intro for a Tool song right around the Lateralus era (before they started to suck)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 11ls
      ghost cell V by Sanjuro77
      Fifth year of my annual generative experiments.
      Featuring TR606 QS, Nord G2, Organelle, PreenFM2, Future Retro Zillion, Microcell, Morphagene, 0-Coast & laptop.

• By 11ls
      Hi all - new annual collection of twisted generative glitch and electronics is out now.  Unedited and raw patches.

[bandcamp width=100% height=120 album=3182509812 size=large bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5 tracklist=false artwork=small]
    • By Salvatorin
      decided to have some fun with this somehwat broken old stereo mixer thing I picked up earlier to see if I could make it work
      radio shack SSM-100
      some star trek deep space nine is mixed in there in the beginning 

recorded to my ancient TEAC tape deck. some sounds are coming from a banjo loop triggered on my yamahaCBX10

the drum is provided by the yamaha dd-20s, which is a fucking toy drum pad but if you eq it, it sounds nice.

then later I ran this italian church organ 'bontempi giugiaro' into a vox amp with and into the mixer and fukked with it. the tape ran out mid jam. will try some more jams with this ridiculous set up.

• Guest nbven
      By Guest nbven
      Hey, Music Makers!

What do you think about this track from my latest drop?

I am wondering if anyone will be able to guess where is this sample from khm..khmmnerd.. :D

Sincerely,
      Yours.
    • By hello spiral
      The new CHATMM comp will be released on Sunday 22/11/15.

There will be a sync listen in CHATMM at 17:00GMT. You can download and stream the first part over here:

https://lefttheroom.bandcamp.com/album/volume-11-academic-electronics