A selection of recent spatial-textural works (2010-2011). Explorations in capturing small objects, large objects, unseen or usually unheard objects and/or acoustical phenomena and processes; radio waves and other magnetic waves; textural oddities, and shaping them into coherent compositions through sonic processing, manipulating mostly spectrally and spatially, and then arranging & restructuring.

http://etherkreet.bandcamp.com/album/p4

love it! Jonas you also do crazy textural sound shit like this too right?

for some reason i was completely unaware of the type of music both of you make until now, i am deeply impressed by it. Would you guys be down for some type of collaboration? I just finished a 3xdisc ambient-ish thing of my own

depends on your ideas, robbie. i have some ideas of my own. i like it, so let's mull this over.

also, thanks duder for listening.

love it! Jonas you also do crazy textural sound shit like this too right?

for some reason i was completely unaware of the type of music both of you make until now, i am deeply impressed by it. Would you guys be down for some type of collaboration? I just finished a 3xdisc ambient-ish thing of my own

check out this album that Jonas made in the tape studio's of the dutch conservatory, will give you an impression of what he's capable of in this domain:

http://etherkreet.bandcamp.com/album/stekkerspel

he's working with old Philips oscillators and weird voltage controlled sequencers in the experimental studios there. playful, with some junglist rhythms. harsh noise bits as well.

then he put his recordings thru his trackers, and i did some editing.

one of my favorite albums ever still, "Stekkerspel".

if he'd ever pick up his phone, we'd well underway already, the three of us. this is right up your alley, Awe.

are you still using Kyma?

Archived