IGNORED

God Bless America

sweepstakes

'Super' is one of the best exploitation films that will ever be made.

haven't seen it yet just the trailers but, how in the world is that movie any good? Isn't it just like that bullshit kickass movie?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing like 'Kick Ass', except for the whole fake superhero/vigilante thing that was originally conceived by Alan Moore and also the creators of 'The Greatest American Hero'. Could go back even further but I have no idea. 'Super' is so much better than 'God Bless America'. The only thing connecting theses three films are unlikely vigilantes with psychotic tendencies acting on their irrational plans.

His films are emotional roller coasters.

When the son died It was soooo fucked up I thought of stop watching but I ended up smiling at the end of the movie :)

'Super' is one of the best exploitation films that will ever be made.

haven't seen it yet just the trailers but, how in the world is that movie any good? Isn't it just like that bullshit kickass movie?

No, but it's just like defendor. Only better.

• 3 months later...

Holy shit, I tried to watch this over the weekend and it's just embarrassing and awful. The dialogue is some of the most tedious I've ever heard. I got half way through and I was just too angry and disgusted to finish it. Not even at the premise of the movie but at these worthless characters' smug attitude.

.. and i don't have a problem with depictions of murders in movies, but it gets weird when the goal of the movie is for us to cheer every kill.

But that's what made 80's films so amazing!

Holy shit, I tried to watch this over the weekend and it's just embarrassing and awful. The dialogue is some of the most tedious I've ever heard. I got half way through and I was just too angry and disgusted to finish it. Not even at the premise of the movie but at these worthless characters' smug attitude.

i watched it on netflix last weekend and i agree with you. it was so poorly written and acted. i couldn't watch it to the end.

stupid movie. don't waste your time.

Yeah, as far as I watched, the preview along with the clip posted by david above, with the lead actor doing a Bill Murray impression on a script written by a 15-year-old, tells you just about all you need to know.

I immediately got the impression from the trailers that this was all a lonely angry bitter sociopath's perceived "comeuppance" and revenge against those that bashed him for so long. Over the top but you can tell he intended it to mean something significant.

Its an interesting premise at least....could have been executed better....For me, this type of over-the-top pop culture critique cannot be topped by the genius that is Network.

I immediately got the impression from the trailers that this was all a lonely angry bitter sociopath's perceived "comeuppance" and revenge against those that bashed him for so long. Over the top but you can tell he intended it to mean something significant.

Its an interesting premise at least....could have been executed better....For me, this type of over-the-top pop culture critique cannot be topped by the genius that is Network.

well everyone knows what you meant to say, that's all that matters really

well everyone knows what you meant to say, that's all that matters really

damn your clever Freudian watchdog analysis Tauboo!

Archived