IGNORED

New Release Speculation Based On Facts We Have

o00o

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He has said that he has enough cash now and doesn't need to put it out anymore, well...why not put out a free album on Rephlex page? like Trent Reznor

Also he has never taken this long between releases, The Tuss is not counting because he claims its not him and the Analord unreleased tracks were tracks he did back in 04...bizarre.

He has said that he has enough cash now and doesn't need to put it out anymore, well...why not put out a free album on Rephlex page? like Trent Reznor

Also he has never taken this long between releases, The Tuss is not counting because he claims its not him and the Analord unreleased tracks were tracks he did back in 04...bizarre.

The Tuss definitely counts. He gets royalties from the sales / plays.

Fact 99.9%: He has his own subforum on watmm, not by choice.

Speculate. 0.01%: There will be a new release.

Trolololol: He's got 6 albums ready.

isn't he still waiting for his divorse? That can take ages and i doubt he'll want to release an album, make millions then have his ex swipe half of it.

isn't he still waiting for his divorse? That can take ages and i doubt he'll want to release an album, make millions then have his ex swipe half of it.

I think he mentioned in a recent interview he never got married ?

I am getting sick to the back teeth of this divorce/rumour-mill/bullshit.

It's hard enough as it is waiting for new Aphex Twin material, without worrying about the married/not married/divorced/wife-will-take-all-his-money etc etc. As I don't give a shit about his personal circumstances.

It's getting tiresome. It's about the music.

I am getting sick to the back teeth of this divorce/rumour-mill/bullshit.

It's hard enough as it is waiting for new Aphex Twin material, without worrying about the married/not married/divorced/wife-will-take-all-his-money etc etc. As I don't give a shit about his personal circumstances.

It's getting tiresome. It's about the music.

well, on the upside.. if his wife does take all his money then he'll have to release at least 1 of those 6 albums he's got stashed away, innit! :emotawesomepm9:

but he also said the same thing in the late 90's, that he was going to retire... and that didn't happen. he then went and released Drukqs.

he says a lot of stuff that may or may not be true, and takes the piss, which is fair enough. but i believe there will be an album or something new this year.

I hope there will be, but I believe there won't be.

Let's see how long we can keep this thread going without an actual pending release. Plaid probably set the record with the Scintilli out in 2009 thread. Although I expect some will argue differently, depending on what you think "an actual pending release" means.

for me a robot and a "posing in front of new equipment" photo are much more solid than some obscure MDG making blurry statements to be honest

according to someone I trust, Aphex has had that Synthi 100 since at least 2007...

of course, my saying this is just pub talk and i don't expect anyone to believe me. but i personally believe that he's had that Synthi 100 for a while...

for me a robot and a "posing in front of new equipment" photo are much more solid than some obscure MDG making blurry statements to be honest

according to someone I trust, Aphex has had that Synthi 100 since at least 2007...

of course, my saying this is just pub talk and i don't expect anyone to believe me. but i personally believe that he's had that Synthi 100 for a while...

i'd be inclined to agree with you there.

Facts:

• 10.12.2009: assembly of a mounting kit. We even provide a british mains cord and plug...
  • 11.12.2009: Delivery trip to the UK with Hat, up to Aphex Twin. Two drivers: Troy Rogers and Yvan Vander Sanden.
  • 14.12.2009: Yvan and Troy returned safely from Cornwell. <Hat> is delivered.
  • 05.08.2010: Two pieces for <Hat> released on our 'Lonely Robots' CD, LPD019.

He had this robot roughly for two years. Is this really something which could mean there's an actual release coming?

Also,

http://logosfoundation.org/lpd/lpd019.html#tracks

Facts:

• 10.12.2009: assembly of a mounting kit. We even provide a british mains cord and plug...
  • 11.12.2009: Delivery trip to the UK with Hat, up to Aphex Twin. Two drivers: Troy Rogers and Yvan Vander Sanden.
  • 14.12.2009: Yvan and Troy returned safely from Cornwell. <Hat> is delivered.
  • 05.08.2010: Two pieces for <Hat> released on our 'Lonely Robots' CD, LPD019.

He had this robot roughly for two years. Is this really something which could mean there's an actual release coming?

Also,

http://logosfoundati...019.html#tracks

now thats the kind of information I was looking for. Thanks for sharing

No, thank you. You posted the link. The 'facts' were taken from that page.

Ironically the two <Hat> tracks sound like things he was experimenting with prior to Drukqs. I can imagine him painstakingly trying to play those tracks on his robot....without much success.

You don't think he's planning on releasing an album with things he already did on Drukqs, do you?

Archived