IGNORED

New Release Speculation Based On Facts We Have

o00o

drukqs is on i-tunes and so is every release he put out on cd by warp, fucking lol are you blind?

if anything could kill aphex twin it would be rephlex cause they are to lazy to put it online for sale

and why wouldn't he want it on i-tunes? he's on the new die antwoord album ffs man

I just double checked iTunes Store and there's no Drukqs..

dang it's here in (most parts) of europe

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

drukqs is on i-tunes and so is every release he put out on cd by warp, fucking lol are you blind?

if anything could kill aphex twin it would be rephlex cause they are to lazy to put it online for sale

and why wouldn't he want it on i-tunes? he's on the new die antwoord album ffs man

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... lol =)

2rHa1VG.png

$29.70 :cerious:

the king of the drukqs, master faphex!

I'm forever your slave you are the inventor of obscurity

I witness the presence of evil and hate

the new album is complete

http://ackuna.com/badtranslator

Original text:

"the king of the drukqs, master faphex! I'm forever your slave you are the inventor of obscurity I witness the presence of evil and hate the new album is complete "

...18 translations later, Bing gives us:

"Drocks Mr Kinga, resign! What wrong I remember Rob always hate, there is a new album of inventors"

rob pls

this is some quite good speculation work folks, please keep it coming.

which brings to mind, isnt it possible that he's been releasing music under a different name in vietnam or something?

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... lol =)

2rHa1VG.png

$29.70 :cerious:

Geez, it's for Richie Rich and his offspring. ....And your conscience. Please don't start crying about paying for stuff you can hold in your hands. Get on with the times and welcome to the cloud.

wow, assuming that RDJ never goes on the internet, maybe he doesn't even know that some people are making that much money off his stuff on itunes?

maybe he'd be really chuffed so to speak, to learn that drukqs is selling for that much in itunes format. holy cow. i hope his people in the land of the UK know about this at least. maybe if he realized how much money he could make by selling music on itunes, that might coax some of these unseen albums out into the light of day.

as of today, this thread has 48041 views

odds are, that the great one has seen it. is that what you're hinting at Klopjob?

Guest Taciturn

Fact: 2005 was the last release of new material

Fact: It's now over 7 years later

Fact: There are 7 years between 85-92

Fact: 2005 is 20 years past 1985

Speculation: Richard is working on SAW 05- 12

Archived