IGNORED

New Release Speculation Based On Facts We Have

o00o

Fact: 2005 was the last release of new material

Fact: It's now over 7 years later

Fact: There are 7 years between 85-92

Fact: 2005 is 20 years past 1985

Speculation: Richard is working on SAW 05- 12

the math appears to check out, but i think this list has been arranged using preference, with the intent to make a point.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

great work, PSN.

I solemnly ask that from now on, as this thread gets more and more informationally dense, that we try to make as few logically fallacious statements as possible. Otherwise, we might miss the chance to speculate at our highest capacity. Not to complexify things, but we might miss new releases that are being delivered underneath the radar, per se, due to shennanigans and/or vis-a-vis unsanctimonious or trollish replies. If you are like me, you'll also keep sharp and stay aware, keeping the tentacles on all of the pulses at the blog's and I think this is the better of the two major threads, for the sake of aggregating the informations that are being gained by us.

it's so good that for the sake of humanity it can't be released

this is a real concern...

you have access to all the gear, you're 16 years-old and your dad is god. he's sleeping, mama too, you go to a party and kill the dancefloor djing some of the old man's unreleased gems.

you're 22 now, papa showed you how to use the machines, you're starting to get as skilled as him. the year is 2028, robots are replacing humans, papa richard got cloned.

2046: afx is the new wagner, he's got his own festspielhaus. rushup edge has become a place of pilgrimage for fans all over the world.

2053: death of aphex twin. the heritage is yours, the clone is making some of the finest tunes ever heard by human ears. you have the power to change the world, but you take too much cocaine and you die. afx's clone is still there, he has no conscience but keeps doing gigs and releasing albums.

2101: afx's clone controls the earth, drukqs 2 is out on warp. humans kill themselves when they hear the music.

10044: it was all a dream and you were in a coma for 8000 years. you look at yourself in a mirror and what do you see: you are actually harry potter.

you have access to all the gear, you're 16 years-old and your dad is god. he's sleeping, mama too, you go to a party and kill the dancefloor djing some of the old man's unreleased gems.

you're 22 now, papa showed you how to use the machines, you're starting to get as skilled as him. the year is 2028, robots are replacing humans, papa richard got cloned.

2046: afx is the new wagner, he's got his own festspielhaus. rushup edge has become a place of pilgrimage for fans all over the world.

2053: death of aphex twin. the heritage is yours, the clone is making some of the finest tunes ever heard by human ears. you have the power to change the world, but you take too much cocaine and you die. afx's clone is still there, he has no conscience but keeps doing gigs and releasing albums.

2101: afx's clone controls the earth, drukqs 2 is out on warp. humans kill themselves when they hear the music.

10044: it was all a dream and you were in a coma for 8000 years. you look at yourself in a mirror and what do you see: you are actually harry potter.

Plol

Guest Rulohead32

Plol

Banned

(sent from my not-Apple device using Talk That Talk Deluxe Edition)

dear richard,

will you please release an album for me? or maybe just send me a zip file with tracks along the lines of vordhosbn or st michaels mount. i know you have some. i really like your music. i think you are almost as good or as good as boards of canada. my email is disquoveri@gmail.com. i look forward to hearing what you send me!!! thanks.

love,

hoodie

You can only go so long without releasing. If you don't do it for too long, you'll release in your sleep.

Selected Wet Dreams '05-'13

Spunkable Auto Knob

... I Released Because You Didn't

Analoads 1-10

Archived