IGNORED

New Release Speculation Based On Facts We Have

o00o

for me a robot and a "posing in front of new equipment" photo are much more solid than some obscure MDG making blurry statements to be honest

according to someone I trust, Aphex has had that Synthi 100 since at least 2007...

of course, my saying this is just pub talk and i don't expect anyone to believe me. but i personally believe that he's had that Synthi 100 for a while...

quote from wikipedia:

The Synthi 100 owned by Jack Dangers can be heard being used extensively on electronica group Meat Beat Manifesto's album R.U.O.K.?.[2] Many photos from that album's CD sleeve are close-up photos of the Synthi 100's control panels and displays. It was claimed that his unit was the only one still in working condition at that time.

I trust my source :music:

are you engaging in a contest to see who can beat Elusive's constant (but still anonymous) name dropping

You managed to ascertain a name from what I said? I'm impressed.

no thats precisely the point, is you are continuously insinuating you somehow have inside knowledge of these artists private lives or at the very least cursory knowledge about them that is garnered from friends of friends. I just find it mildly irritating, but don't mind me.

what is inside knowledge in knowing he owns a Synthi 100 when there is a picture of him standing in front of it? Its not like you keep mention it since 2007 Andrew

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for me a robot and a "posing in front of new equipment" photo are much more solid than some obscure MDG making blurry statements to be honest

according to someone I trust, Aphex has had that Synthi 100 since at least 2007...

of course, my saying this is just pub talk and i don't expect anyone to believe me. but i personally believe that he's had that Synthi 100 for a while...

quote from wikipedia:

The Synthi 100 owned by Jack Dangers can be heard being used extensively on electronica group Meat Beat Manifesto's album R.U.O.K.?.[2] Many photos from that album's CD sleeve are close-up photos of the Synthi 100's control panels and displays. It was claimed that his unit was the only one still in working condition at that time.

are you engaging in a contest to see who can beat Elusive's constant (but still anonymous) name dropping

no thats precisely the point, is you are continuously insinuating you somehow have inside knowledge of these artists private lives or at the very least cursory knowledge about them that is garnered from friends of friends. I just find it mildly irritating, but don't mind me.

what is inside knowledge in knowing he owns a Synthi 100 when there is a picture of him standing in front of it? Its not like you keep mention it since 2007 Andrew

yeah maybe thats not a good example, but check out any thread related to Skam, there is an undercurrent of 'i know secret knowledge but im not going to tell you how' cropping up quite often.

quote from wikipedia:

yeah maybe thats not a good example, but check out any thread related to Skam, there is an undercurrent of 'i know secret knowledge but im not going to tell you how' cropping up quite often.

I go to Skam nights. happy now?

source for Synthi 100 info is James Walker of Synth Repair Services in Stoke-on-Trent.

quote from wikipedia:

source for Synthi 100 info is James Walker of Synth Repair Services in Stoke-on-Trent.

I just wanted to quote this whole conversation because it looks cool .. so many quotes and replies, its a work of art.

i have a ton of respect for Richard. He has not sold out one bit. All these years he's done it on his terms. He could of easily done a Madonna album or some shit. He didnt let fame or money lure him into tarnishing the art. Good on him.

there will be a new album one day, i would bet on it, but threads like this are pointless, it will happen when his ready, just like the tuss, analords etc etc This forum is just plain scary sometimes, makes me realise that obsession is rife in society, i don't know how Mikey Jackson survived as long as he did, yes a new album would be nice but just leave it be, it will happen when it happens.

On a more positive note, i am releasing my own little album donr with all analogue gear, cwejman, vermona, mos-lab - its gonna sound cool, im just delaying it as i can't think of a name for myself, cunt fucker or cunt face are up there though.

there will be a new album one day, i would bet on it, but threads like this are pointless, it will happen when his ready, just like the tuss, analords etc etc This forum is just plain scary sometimes, makes me realise that obsession is rife in society, i don't know how Mikey Jackson survived as long as he did, yes a new album would be nice but just leave it be, it will happen when it happens.

On a more positive note, i am releasing my own little album donr with all analogue gear, cwejman, vermona, mos-lab - its gonna sound cool, im just delaying it as i can't think of a name for myself, cunt fucker or cunt face are up there though.

I am just trying to collect the information spread across multiple interviews and sources into one topic to get a picture on what is currently going with what he was saying is going to be the most epic release he ever did

no stress man - i see your in Antartica, cool, any chance of slaying a polar bear and sending his head over, i want to wear it for my live show, deadpolarbear6 shall be thy name - let me know, i can get you bullets and or semtex if need be, pm me, password phrase is: your mama sniffs her minge yes? the answer is no, she sniffs her testicles

thanks

no stress man - i see your in Antartica, cool, any chance of slaying a polar bear and sending his head over, i want to wear it for my live show, deadpolarbear6 shall be thy name - let me know, i can get you bullets and or semtex if need be, pm me, password phrase is: your mama sniffs her minge yes? the answer is no, she sniffs her testicles

thanks

You really gotta kill the thing yourself if you want to wear it's head and besides the killing is half the fun.

there was talk about rich buying a synthi on watmm as early as 2004/2005.

Could you go in more detail about that? Did he mention it in some interview?

someone on watmm was on about it back then, i forget who. someone connected.

thanks

You really gotta kill the thing yourself if you want to wear it's head and besides the killing is half the fun.

valid point, can you ship a live one over via dhl but please no tnt, in my experience their far away from the express service they elude to offer, tut tut

oh do these things bleed, ill have to buy an extra newspaper if so, still scrubbing the stains off the floor from the virgin, those inca guys are well fun but damn messy!

quote from wikipedia:

not really no, would it hurt to say a name? Or is it more fun to be elusive and let people imagine you have these direct connections to the Skam offices

quote from wikipedia:

not really no, would it hurt to say a name? Or is it more fun to be elusive and let people imagine you have these direct connections to the Skam offices

People can imagine all they like, I don't need to prove to you or anyone else whether I do or do not attend Skam nights or have conversations with people affiliated with Skam, or can claim to name one or two of the guys as mates.

Also, I never claimed to have direct connections to Skam offices.

ok, enough oscillik bashing. he does know some peoples. i know he knows some peoples. it is a fact. he is friendly with Skam bods.

:smile:

Addendum:

I don't understand why you feel I need to be naming names.

So I name names. What does this do? I'm sure you would just as soon as call me out as bullshitting, regardless of whether I say names or not.

If you had followed the pertinent Skam-related threads, you would see that the information I've posted has been accurate before general knowledge of the fact. This could only be if I knew about it from the Skam lads, before it was generally public.

Or maybe you think I have a crystal ball?

Addendum:

So I name names. What does this do? I'm sure you would just as soon as call me out as bullshitting, regardless of whether I say names or not.

If you had followed the pertinent Skam-related threads, you would see that the information I've posted has been accurate before general knowledge of the fact. This could only be if I knew about it from the Skam lads, before it was generally public.

So people tell you something in confidence and then you go to internet forums and post that information??

Addendum:

So people tell you something in confidence and then you go to internet forums and post that information??

no, people tell me stuff and give me the ok to say so.

Archived