IGNORED

New Release Speculation Based On Facts We Have

o00o

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God Almighty. Do not subject me to this shit. Some real Aphex please? Just pisses me off how annoying and repulsive Die Antwoord is. Which I'm sure is why RDJ works with them... they're carrying the torch on repulsing the masses. Damn it.

So the song hes featured on looks like it's "Ugly Boy", according the hangman game thing.. which was the title of a previous Die Antwoord single... Do you guys think this is gonna be a simple remix of the original, a complete reconstruction or an entirely new track with the same title? I hope its something Aphexy!!!

i think hes doing this for the exact reason that it annoys some people that hes doing this

otherwise he might not have ever used the aphex twin name again

but he saw an opportunity to mess with his obsessive fans

i think hes doing this for the exact reason that it annoys some people that hes doing this

otherwise he might not have ever used the aphex twin name again

but he saw an opportunity to mess with his obsessive fans

Just go with the flow dude.

It's new Aphex.

Nice :)

i was brainstorming with chris cunningham about this and we had this idea to tell richard that it would be cool to do a video where everyone had these fucked up richard faces. he was like "wot? we already did that!"

pwn

Why do threads on the Die Antwoord collaboration keep getting deleted? What a load of shit.

Because it already exists in the music section, and RDJ is not confirmed yet.

Yeah guys cuz it's CLEARLY

Ugly Bit ft. Ampex Twat

You've all been trolled. Go back to sleep.

Oh so it is confirmed then?

No of course not, I'm just "drinkin the piss" as they say in Jolly Brittania. Seriously though, is there at least one other artist on this planet whose name fits the

A_ _ _x T_ _ _

puzzle pieces? Granted it could be a new artist, but if it's not our man RJ I will publically eat any hat given to me.

Why do threads on the Die Antwoord collaboration keep getting deleted? What a load of shit.

Because it already exists in the music section, and RDJ is not confirmed yet.

The only reason it's being discussed is in relation to WHETHER Aphex is involved. Speculation or not, Aphex is the subject.

Help! I'm caught in an endless feedback loop!

Archived