IGNORED

New Release Speculation Based On Facts We Have

o00o

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Retrig

FYI, regarding Gargattarax Llany, all will be revealed soon. It's not Aphex or Jodey or any Rephlex artist.

FYI, regarding Gargattarax Llany, all will be revealed soon. It's not Aphex or Jodey or any Rephlex artist.

shhhh, they'll find out soon via the channel itself :P 10001576_421616001317542_1526527054_n.jp

i wonder if it's trackermatte. some of the perc sounds reminded me of some of his recent stuff.

i'm really loving GL's stuff, it's really good. the new one thrushup i listened to maybe 10 times in a couple days

Guest Retrig

i wonder if it's trackermatte. some of the perc sounds reminded me of some of his recent stuff.

i'm really loving GL's stuff, it's really good. the new one thrushup i listened to maybe 10 times in a couple days

Not Trackermatte :) Sorry to be vague and mysterious, but honestly, all will be revealed soon.

Guest Retrig

April 7th? I gave the truth several pages back.
Good shit. Get over your Aphex cock suck.

Next wave fooled you.
#drunk
Sorry WATMM for cockness.

April 7th? I gave the truth several pages back.

Good shit. Get over your Aphex cock suck.

Next wave fooled you.

#drunk

Sorry WATMM for cockness.

lol #nonsense

#loveyou

#lol

Not Trackermatte :) Sorry to be vague and mysterious, but honestly, all will be revealed soon.

isn't it that gigantic idiot sup? this was "revealed" ages ago...also the music is poor.

Anoraks Blimey.

sentbyfax fromblighty

controlthetracks mighty.

Also, sup ey. He's come along a bit. Good for him. I had the jidomatix and the gatarax in my car and the jidomatix is more intresting overall. I couldn't relisten to either though cause they're like part tracks or just sketches. Some nice ideas here and there though.

Guest Retrig

Can we get this thread back on track please? I'd like to continue talking nonsense about nothing and speculating and masturbating to the tune of what's to come.

Guest Retrig

And I'm sorry, I'm admittedly drunk, but WATMM is silly.
A lot of people think GL is Aphex. It was mentioned in this thread. It's not, but the new album is fucking kick ass. Any Rephlex lover will love it.
Unless you only ride the Twin cock.
Then god save your stupid soul.
Carry on with your bullshit.
Edit 2: <3 BCM. I really enjoy your music.

A lot of people think GL is Aphex. It was mentioned in this thread. It's not, but the new album is fucking kick ass. Any Rephlex lover will love it.

how many songs are not on the yt? am excite

Guest Retrig

how many songs are not on the yt? am excite

16. It's worth being excited over. It's been on repeat for me, for what it's worth.

Thanks for not internet kicking my ass after being such an ass.

Archived