IGNORED

New Release Speculation Based On Facts We Have

o00o

Addendum:

I don't understand why you feel I need to be naming names.

So I name names. What does this do? I'm sure you would just as soon as call me out as bullshitting, regardless of whether I say names or not.

If you had followed the pertinent Skam-related threads, you would see that the information I've posted has been accurate before general knowledge of the fact. This could only be if I knew about it from the Skam lads, before it was generally public.

So people tell you something in confidence and then you go to internet forums and post that information??

no, people tell me stuff and give me the ok to say so.

will there be new autechre this year, oscy?

when's the next Fresh Mess?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Addendum:

So I name names. What does this do? I'm sure you would just as soon as call me out as bullshitting, regardless of whether I say names or not.

If you had followed the pertinent Skam-related threads, you would see that the information I've posted has been accurate before general knowledge of the fact. This could only be if I knew about it from the Skam lads, before it was generally public.

So people tell you something in confidence and then you go to internet forums and post that information??

i'm not at liberty to say, and this isn't the thread :p

Addendum:

make a thread then you bitch ;) haha

Addendum:

have to say, that's exactly what people aren't liking, soc.

you're making out like you know about future ae releases this year, but can't say for 1 reason or another, and because it's not the right thread? lol

do yourself a favour, mate!

you don't have to name names but you can be a bit more honest.

Addendum:

have to say, that's exactly what people aren't liking, soc.

you're making out like you know about future ae releases this year, but can't say for 1 reason or another, and because it's not the right thread? lol

do yourself a favour, mate!

you don't have to name names but you can be a bit more honest.

point taken. i have no idea if a new autechre album is coming or not. i'd be happy if there was one coming though.

ok now let's get back on topic, yeah?

i'm no mod, but i think oscillik is a good guy deep down. and not even going that deep, really.

so let's move on.

i'm no mod, but i think oscillik is a good guy deep down. and not even going that deep, really.

so let's move on.

it's alright, i'd let you in deep. :wub:

so let's move on.

it's alright, i'd let you in deep. :wub:

lol. ok, now you've just gone and spoiled it! :emotawesomepm9:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

this was also played on a Synthi 100:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NPJ6GMXM3E

Source?

I had thought that the Radiophonic Workshop was too broke in those day to afford anything but test oscillators, tape machines and an ex military macguyver like electrical genius...

Edit: This is the later Synthi 100 Version

• 2 weeks later...

this was also played on a Synthi 100:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NPJ6GMXM3E

Source?

I had thought that the Radiophonic Workshop was too broke in those day to afford anything but test oscillators, tape machines and an ex military macguyver like electrical genius...

Edit: This is the later Synthi 100 Version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDTuUe3o7ko

ah thats interesting.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey since Squarepusher is putting out a new one - maybe thats cos he knows a new Aphex is imminent?

I think there would be more interest in people checking out Squarepusher's album before an Aphex release, and Squarepusher knows this...

hey since Squarepusher is putting out a new one - maybe thats cos he knows a new Aphex is imminent?

I think there would be more interest in people checking out Squarepusher's album before an Aphex release, and Squarepusher knows this...

just wanted to point out that this is absolutely brilliant

Archived