IGNORED

New Release Speculation Based On Facts We Have

o00o

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard from a girl that knew richard's hairstylist's roommate's dog that he plans to release the 6 new albums tomorrow, all at once through Island Def Jam Records. This is not speculation, but hard data.

I heard from a girl that knew richard's hairstylist's roommate's dog that he plans to release the 6 new albums tomorrow, all at once through Island Def Jam Records. This is not speculation, but hard data.

I think the most amazing revelation from this statement, is that someone has actually learnt to speak dog.

bravo, the world must be alerted to her talents.

I think the most amazing revelation from this statement, is that someone has actually learnt to speak dog.

bravo, the world must be alerted to her talents.

Thanks! But actually, the dog was so psyched about the afx news, that he told her in english.

i have a feeling he doesn't release music cause the negative feedback from the public doesn't offset the monetary return. So, i think the best plan is to get a dot com billionaire to pay aphex 1 million pounds/dollars for an album. hopefully some uber fan will strike it rich with an iphone app or something

I think his investments have gone bad. He'd put all his money in the bank and now it has turned bad. It's not a good idea to be in banks when the financial system crashes.

;p

His Skrillex pseudonym project is keeping him very busy, he says he'll get back to the Aphex stuff once that dies down.

My friend who was a DJ and record whore sold Skrillex some of his old Aphex LPs. I guess he's looking for street cred?

"cool I can frame these on my wall and everyone will think I'm the new Aphex!"

Not with that haircut young man!

His Skrillex pseudonym project is keeping him very busy, he says he'll get back to the Aphex stuff once that dies down.

My friend who was a DJ and record whore sold Skrillex some of his old Aphex LPs. I guess he's looking for street cred?

"cool I can frame these on my wall and everyone will think I'm the new Aphex!"

Not with that haircut young man!

Or maybe he just enjoy the music.

:cerious:

how is some random company reissuing cds on vinyl an activity related to rdj? :shrug:

they can't just reissue cds on vinyl without permission from Warp or RDJ.

None of the Aphex Twin albums were released exclusively by Warp, so unless you've actually seen the contracts he's signed you have no idea.

Archived