IGNORED

MOHN - MOHN

Redruth

http://www.self-titl...l-mohn-project/

"According to a post on Kompakt’s website [via Self-Titled], MOHN’s first album will be released this Spring, and is

extremely decelerated, slow motion techno with and without bass drum, containing lots of plasticizer."

[youtubehd]E5FxGuvFrf8&feature=player_embedded[/youtubehd]

Jorg Burger is another of the Kompakt mainstays. He's had a fair few releases on Kompakt over the years.

He and Wolfgang released the classic album Las Vegas under Burger/Ink (Re-released in 2010) - check it out. Amazing album.

I'm really looking forward to the album. The track on Total 12 is decent, although I think you need a full album to really appreciate this kind of music. Having said that, Ebertplatz is a great track.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

been listening to this throughout the morning and it's great. maybe still early to judge, but it may be the best thing voigt has been involved with in over a decade (i did enjoy kafka tracks, but it grows a bit tiresome). i really like the spacier approach they take on this album.

i'm not familiar with that las vegas album yet, so i'm going to have to check that out. does burger have any releases worth tracking down, besides all the pop ambient tracks?

Archived