IGNORED

Geogaddi is 10 (almost)

Guest sirch

I was finally able to get my hands on a NM Geogaddi vinyl. Epic piece! Would love a big Geogaddi promo poster on my wall so if anyone is willing to sell, Im willing to buy. Btw here are some official TCH posters for sell..less than a pound each http://www.normanrec...r#axzz1nHtJmN1B . I've got one, and the quality is aight.

Edited by saakki

Guest saakki

oscillik will sell or trade...... his poster is going to waste on his wall. being held up by blue tac. sacrilegious!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Infidel! Blue tack! I shall trade it for generous amount of money and frame the thing...if the grease hasn't spread everywhere.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ruiagnelo

Am i the only one who didn't realize the cover was of people/trees until a couple months after listening?

most definitely yes, you are

photo-10611.jpg

Am i the only one who didn't realize the cover was of people/trees until a couple months after listening?

that happens to people who download albums illegally and only have a tiny jpg of the cover art as reference

guilty here, i guess i cared more for the music then the cover

exactly, my friend...

but, it's a thread, so... let's play? :)

lol

it was fun to listen to the first time i tried it, but no value to me beyond that.

dandelion is so beautiful reversed. it's a completely different song. obviously the smallest weird number is great reversed (reversed on random 35 track tape). and over the horizon radar is sublime reversed. listening to the album in it's entirety reversed isn't something i've done more than 3 times, but those songs are soooo good reversed.

zole

hey lad the reverse side of your geogaddi poster, is it white or blue speckly white? lol just curious if its same as mine.

it looks like A2 size, bit bigger i think. ta

My poster does have the blue speckles, and it is A2 size.

Guest sirch

I always thought it was something on a molecular level. I realized not too long ago it wasn't. (I have three cd copies)

lol.. well it is. but it's also a person, and trees/the outdoors.

• 2 weeks later...

anyone willing to sell a cd version of it? possible buyer here

Sorry, no chance of that on my end.

Guest sirch

anyone willing to sell a cd version of it? possible buyer here

Sorry, no chance of that on my end.

i'll say!

i just watched this in itunes with the visualizer on my tv.. really changed they way i think of this album, it was quite the experience,

my tv sound is set with treble to the highest and bass low and i was hearing lots of bits of sound i had never heard before. lots of stuff happening in the high range

it's not that this music is trippy it's one long trip.

mind pretty much blown.

final note: every boards album is completely different.

Man, fuck boards of canada. Fucking make two good albums and expect us to suck their dick for 10 straight years. Anyone else feel this way?