IGNORED

tracks that sound like rdj

johnnix

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bramsworth

Do it cuz I'm not convinced at all. Can't imagine him wasting is time putting all these things up on xltronic.

Would be cool if he did that with all his unreleased stuff but no artist ever does that, I just doubt it.

ah, i found the jam, it's actually a live remixing of equation song, a bit boring in fact

just the acidy loop like the early live version with cut-ups on the fly and some rather non subtle fx'ing

it once was a debate but to me ears don't lie, after hearing like 1 day worth of that stuff it's obviously him

even down to joke songs in the pure aphex tradition

and synth noodlings, pop remixes, etc... every song has that afx tradmark written all over it :)

Link is dead because its like 7 years old. I don't think the guy still active (not sure)

Just ask johnoise, he seems to have all of his discography, just tell him not to pass it as AFX's stuff.

I'm not here to try to convince anyone, but it's obviously him

don't care about all the serious drama at all, just want to share some excellent tracks that people who likes the uniqueness of mr james' stuff won't find anywhere else, to me it's quite clear that it's him, there's his artistic integrity all over those tracks, that little something that's the clue

bla bla bla, too much belgian beers, cheers and just enjoy the tracks

Guest Bramsworth

what was the process that you started with that led you to this guy and thinking he's aphex?

Anything's possible, but uh....... These tracks... I dunno :P

its Kroniktronikboy all over again.Music its okay, but if you think people are going to respect you for using AFX's fame and fanboy starvation to promote your shit you are wrong.

These tactics are not cool.

relax I was joking, it's not my music

Ok, I'll rename the topic to "Dirqual, Neurowanker, Arsefox, Mattias Östling, Theodore Radcliffe, JF Jasson D, Barry Linn, etc... music you (probably) never heard that sounds like it was made by someone called Richard David James"

https://www.yousendit.com/download/T2dma3NUSEIxUURMYnRVag

How about moving this to the music forum and rename the thread "Dirqual Appreciation thread"

I'm all for it if it can make you be nicer to me lol :emb:

But then what do you make of Neurowanker? and Arsefox? Should be 'Mikro12 Records appreciation thread'

No shit, everybody's going to judge it with their ears, but the single fact that whoever it is can copy afx style melodies and (more importantly) his moods to such and extent both in quality AND quantity makes me confident it's him (plus some chat i had with him on slsk and a song he did for me lol, calling me a dick and a twat)

This is all a PR campaign for the new a

lbum coming out btw, what with kronikboy and steinvord ...

No shit, everybody's going to judge it with their ears, but the single fact that whoever it is can copy afx style melodies and (more importantly) his moods to such and extent both in quality AND quantity makes me confident it's him (plus some chat i had with him on slsk and a song he did for me lol, calling me a dick and a twat)

This is all a PR campaign for the new a

lbum coming out btw, what with kronikboy and steinvord ...

:cerious:

Archived