IGNORED

tracks that sound like rdj

johnnix

Guest cctoide

you sure it's fake?

I don't know, I imagine the guy has millions of dollars what with the "owning a bank/tank" business (is that true?).

No clue what the bank would have cost him, but it might have been relatively cheap because nobody wanted it, or something similar. I suppose it'd also depend on how big it is.

The tank isn't much of a tank, it's more like a better armored Humvee, and apparently it goes for around $20 to $30k in the US, which shouldn't have been too much of a stretch for him at the time...

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you to The Face Culler & Rabid, and noise and BCM, and everyone else that has their own mind.

Joyrex, please kill all this shite and ban the people responsible.

especially that 'After Eight' dude. he's even more annoying than maximus mischief, sup, and karmerkramer combined!! :wtf:

I enjoyed some of the songs that were posted. Still, the real artists should get some credit. + the rest of the stuff was nonsense lol.

yeah, i agree. and i'm not dissing S M Pennyworth at all. just these new people who're creating all these wack threads and claiming it's all afx all of a sudden.

I hear ya. RDJ sure makes it tough though, what with the tuss thing and all. I hear afx everywhere now >.< he's really getting in some of our heads. Well, us dumb-un's. lol

Tuss was years ago.

just think about it, if you were afx would you really put all your stuff online for free? when you know people are waiting in their thousands and totally willing to pay for a new album, or anything from you?

and would you really post it on watmm? or mixcloud??

jesus christ! :lol:

That's the thing. I know I wouldn't personally do it if I were him, but he seems like the type of bloke to get more of a kick out of a social experiment and testing something like that out versus the thousands he'd make (shit he's already got millions I'm sure... even from this most recent couple years of touring?)

Know what I mean? I can see both sides to the coin. However, some of the stuff people try to pass off as his are complete shit.

That reminds me... The tuss: Acid brother, real or fake? the lyrics are hilarious.

Fake fake and faek. also I don't think he's got millions... sure overall he's probably broke the millions mark but the guy is not currently sitting on millions upon millions of dollars, thats a big lol; but I'm sure he's doing just fine.

you sure it's fake?

I don't know, I imagine the guy has millions of dollars what with the "owning a bank/tank" business (is that true?).

years ago. and the bank is just a building, like any other, except it has a vault. but it wasn't still full of money! :lol:

but yeah, Richard must print his own money there now, i guess.

also, Tanks aren't that expensive.

Not everything an artist does is "top shelf", it's totally possible to just dick off and noodle around on synths and whatnot. This idea that RDJ shits gold onto platters all day long sounds pretty ludicrous to me. Sure any of these "faeks" could be yr man behind the curtain, and that's the point. Good music = good music, leave your subjective biases at the door. Extremely good electronic music is being written all the time by people with no chance, desire, or hope in hell of getting signed to a record label or getting paid, so it makes sense for major recording artists to step down from their ivory towers for a bit and join the 99% should they so choose. It's a good way to truly objectively see how their music compares to the kid noodling on his dad's 303.

BTW I should say that RDJ has shat out plenty of gold in his time, and for that I am grateful :beer:

good points.

Thank you to The Face Culler & Rabid, and noise and BCM, and everyone else that has their own mind.

Joyrex, please kill all this shite and ban the people responsible.

especially that 'After Eight' dude. he's even more annoying than maximus mischief, sup, and karmerkramer combined!! :wtf:

I enjoyed some of the songs that were posted. Still, the real artists should get some credit. + the rest of the stuff was nonsense lol.

yeah, i agree. and i'm not dissing S M Pennyworth at all. just these new people who're creating all these wack threads and claiming it's all afx all of a sudden.

I hear ya. RDJ sure makes it tough though, what with the tuss thing and all. I hear afx everywhere now >.< he's really getting in some of our heads. Well, us dumb-un's. lol

Tuss was years ago.

just think about it, if you were afx would you really put all your stuff online for free? when you know people are waiting in their thousands and totally willing to pay for a new album, or anything from you?

and would you really post it on watmm? or mixcloud??

jesus christ! :lol:

That's the thing. I know I wouldn't personally do it if I were him, but he seems like the type of bloke to get more of a kick out of a social experiment and testing something like that out versus the thousands he'd make (shit he's already got millions I'm sure... even from this most recent couple years of touring?)

Know what I mean? I can see both sides to the coin. However, some of the stuff people try to pass off as his are complete shit.

That reminds me... The tuss: Acid brother, real or fake? the lyrics are hilarious.

Fake fake and faek. also I don't think he's got millions... sure overall he's probably broke the millions mark but the guy is not currently sitting on millions upon millions of dollars, thats a big lol; but I'm sure he's doing just fine.

you sure it's fake?

years ago. and the bank is just a building, like any other, except it has a vault. but it wasn't still full of money! :lol:

but yeah, Richard must print his own money there now, i guess.

also, Tanks aren't that expensive.

hahaha nice. Wish I lived in a bank with a fault >.<

better yet I wish it was full of money like the vault that jamie oliver bloke found!

oh shit yeah! i heard bout that! lucky bastard! that's some proper cockney luck there me old mucker.

Jamie-Oliver-2.jpg

nah seriously, i really like Jamie Oliver, 'e's a good ol boy. :)

oh shit yeah! i heard bout that! lucky bastard! that's some proper cockney luck there me old mucker.

Jamie-Oliver-2.jpg

nah seriously, i really like Jamie Oliver, 'e's a good ol boy. :)

1.7 million the rumour goes! crazy! Ya he seems like a good guy.

There's nothing fake about the tussticles, it's a standalone artist.

agreed with you two, I wasn't saying the artist is fake, I actually enjoy that paticular one, but I think what he was meaning to ask is if it is really the tuss, or an official tuss outlet

fun music tho

It's strange how i suddenly feel guilty even though i had nothing to do with it.

This would hardly have been the ideal way to spam my own crummy old trax,

pissing people off in the process. This thread has nothing to do with Aphex

Twin and should be deleted, imo.

Archived