IGNORED

HANDBRAEKES - 1 & 2

Redruth

http://www.boysnoize.com/blog/

"Get ready for two genius EDM racer! BOYS NOIZE and MR. OIZO (Ed Banger) finally “collide”. They joined forces and created a duo called HANDBRAEKES. Their first track “Callgurls” has already been premiered on Annie Mac (BBC Radio 1) late 2011 and is an eye-opener of what you can expect of two geniuses clashing their machine parks together: 100% a #1 ! 4 tracks - setting a new benchmark in the EDM scene. “Callgurls”, “Riho”, “The Qat” and “Milc” make one thing clear, don’t mess with those two “racers” on the decks. The energetic sounds, the never ending drive through all tracks, the genius production and sudden stylistic elements... this release is an obvious rocker. Full throttle on HANDBRAEKES."

Listen on Soundcloud.com

much better than stade 2 from what im hearing, good stuff. but is anyone else besides me annoyed by the mainstream usage of the term EDM? what the fuck is that about, i was watching a skrillex interview (please dont ask) and the term EDM was used over 5 times, by the 2nd time i already had pain from the cringe

I guess EDM is now a synonym for "boring as shit," because that's what I'm getting out of it, especially with this EP. As I said in a thread for this previously, it just sounds like Mr. Oizo handed Boys Noize a bunch of sounds and said "do that boring thing you do with your tracks and we'll call it collaborative."

I guess EDM is now a synonym for "boring as shit," because that's what I'm getting out of it, especially with this EP.

This.

Those tracks aren't even fun. They're repetitive, they sound bad and they're overall not interesting. I expected alot more from those two guys !

I guess EDM is now a synonym for "boring as shit," because that's what I'm getting out of it, especially with this EP.

This.

Those tracks aren't even fun. They're repetitive, they sound bad and they're overall not interesting. I expected alot more from those two guys !

You shouldn't expect anything from Mr. Oizo. He's the biggest troll when it comes to electronic music.

This.

You shouldn't expect anything from Mr. Oizo. He's the biggest troll when it comes to electronic music.

He used to interest me, Moustache was a killer, Lambs Anger was good...But he seems more and more to be his own caricature.

I do like club music, I enjoy alot that kind of stuff, Boys Noize and Oizo were amongst my favorite producers for a while. Hence my disappointment. It could have been so much better...

Guest cult fiction

This is incredibly restrained... I was hoping for something with at least a bit of madness for a collaboration with Oizo called

HANDBRAEKES

Guest Backson

This is incredibly restrained... I was hoping for something with at least a bit of madness for a collaboration with Oizo called

HANDBRAEKES

Its Oizo sounds as arranged by Boys Noize. And since Boys Noize is pretty traditional in his structures I'm sure I know what I'm getting with this.

Also @ EDM. Its just a term that's quite popular with people who don't listen to alot of electronic music. Nothing more, nothing less. Not sure why Troon was starting to tear up there...

Archived