IGNORED

Chevron - Obstacles

Guest chevron

Guest chevron

post-11317-0-52723700-1329251457_thumb.jpgMy new Chevron album "Obstacles" is available to pre-order now on Bandcamp!

Out on the 27th February, there are 11 unreleased tracks to check out.

To celebrate you can now treat your loved one to exclusive Valentine's remixes by Luke Vibert, DMX Krew, Mark Archer + EOD!

Download "Obstacles Remixes" and pre-order "Obstacles" at the following link http://www.chevron.bandcamp.com

Exclusive videos by Ceephax Acid Crew and Shitmat coming soon!

Big love, Chevvers x

thanks for bringing us some dark and truly acidic acid, Watmm is inundated by overly happy aphex clone acid, so its time for a fucking change

you and Exillon right now are probably 2 of my favorite 'acid' techno makers

Guest chevron

Cheers for the kind words people. Gonna try n get digital distro, if someone wants to take care of manufacture and physical distro on my behalf then it could happen Ganus!

Very nice classic stuff. DMX on here is a real banger. Great to see some of my favourite "music history" teacher are here (DMX/Vibert).

Will there maybe a edition on wax? I'm a vinyl kid and like these more than a download only release ;)

Guest chevron

Hey glad you are liking the remixes as much as I do. I would also love to see these releases on vinyl. If there is someone out there able to make this happen, please get in touch.

I don't have any big fund to release that by myself, I would gladly do it. Why not asking a label who released several things from vibert/dmx?

Just an idea :)

Guest chevron

I already had two labels on the case before I decided to just release it myself. Better out there than not at all!

This video was created by Henry Collins aka Shitmat using animations made in Adobe After Effects, old VHS tapes, circuit bent computer consoles, video feedback, data bending, VDMX and mixed down through an old Sony video mixer.

You can download Obstacles Remixes now from http://www.chevron.bandcamp.com/

Guest chevron

Spamalot....

Chevron - Crap Jack (EOD Remix)

This video comprises of footage taken in Norway during the 2006 "Lovely Time Tour" with Karl Marx Stadt.

Archived