IGNORED

abraham lincoln vampire hunter

pattern recognition

god I am so fucking sick of this non-stop zombie/vampire business. this is just as bad as those horrible jane austen monster mashup books. it's not funny, it's not clever, it's just fucking obnoxious.

god I am so fucking sick of this non-stop zombie/vampire business. this is just as bad as those horrible jane austen monster mashup books. it's not funny, it's not clever, it's just fucking obnoxious.

it's tim burton, so it's bound to look great, but i can't really get an idea about the story from that trailer.

i was expecting comedy, like fdr: american badass.

totally agree—this shit looks corny

That's what I don't get, why is it Lincoln? WTF is the point? Zombies now permeate everything and it's just getting annoying...

because we're soOoOo random omg

It's directed by the guy who directed Wanted.

If you pay to see this you are dumb.

edit: so to clarify, not even directed by Tim Burton, who is terrible now, but by someone even worse.

It'll be a random popish, stupid action packed flick. I'll watch it in the same way and with the same people as Underworld/s.

Edit: Fuck Tim Burton in his dumbass ass. He used to do thing well.

Archived