IGNORED

Clarence Park Japanese Reissue

Caretstik

So, there are six extra tracks in addition to the original album and Throttle Clarence, five of which are unreleased. It'll be nice to have Guitar Solo on a physical release as well, looks like I'm going to have to splash out after all.

http://www.beatink.c.../Clark/BRC-332/

Damn; that's a lot of bonus material! Was 'Guitar Solo' previously featured elsewhere?

So, there are six extra tracks in addition to the original album and Throttle Clarence, five of which are unreleased. It'll be nice to have Guitar Solo on a physical release as well, looks like I'm going to have to splash out after all.

http://www.beatink.c.../Clark/BRC-332/

Damn; that's a lot of bonus material! Was 'Guitar Solo' previously featured elsewhere?

It was a free download from the Clarence Park microsite, which I don't think exists now.

wow so many bonus tracks! I already have both Clarence Park + Throttle Clarence but i might get this depending on how the other bonus tracks sound

• 2 weeks later...

I had an email from HMV Japan a few days ago that it wasn't yet available and they were still waiting to get it in, so fingers crossed. But at least the Japanese Iradelphic is in transit, it seems.

Looks like this is going to be getting a broader release. The first five tracks after Throttle Clarence are listed as 'worldwide bonus tracks', with only the last track (Vac Vac Taurus) labelled as a japanese bonus track. Also, the whole CD is now credited to just Clark.

Archived