IGNORED

Beyonce Remix

Tamagotchi San

Guest mischjok

I think it´s obvious you only programmed a single beat pattern and repeat it non-stop throughout the whole song.

Monotony is a tabu in music, so it´s kind of bad that you repeat the same chord progression for the whole duration of the mix. I do like what you did after 1:29. DSP on the voice is always a good thing.

I think it´s obvious you only programmed a single beat pattern and repeat it non-stop throughout the whole song.

Monotony is a tabu in music, so it´s kind of bad that you repeat the same chord progression for the whole duration of the mix. I do like what you did after 1:29. DSP on the voice is always a good thing.

Well it can't be that obvious, because I actually didn't do that... :cerious:

Also the effect after 1:29 is good old fashioned sample chopping if were talking about the same thing...

I admit it is kind of monotonous, but to be honest, I just like beats, which is why I try not to make these things too long.

I couldn't really give a fuck whether it's taboo or not...

If you like beats then you ought to be able to come up with more than 2 beats for a tune that is almost three minutes long.

Come on now... did you really need to reply with a comeback?

Also, there are more than 2 beats. But even if there wasn't, does that really matter.

I take it your not voting for me then..?

:emotawesomepm9:

I thought it was quite reasonable and the beats felt quite varied to me. That said it was a bit hard for me to get my head around but yeah you're competing with over 1500 other remixers so good luck!!

Yeah I liked it. Doing my own remix too, it's a shame it's based on user votes, as it essentially becomes a popularity contest rather than based on genuinely good music. What I'm trying to say is that I have no friends and you must all vote for my remix when it's up to boost my self-worth. Thanks.

Archived