IGNORED

New Album called "Ufabulum"

Guest teetime

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listening to this clip it does sound like he's using his own drum sounds sort of like how he did in Ultravisitor. Either way there's some very nice details here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-nmI1J3kD0

it's good to see a decent video of this, it was maybe my favorite track in the set! hearing it again has gotten that progression stuck in my head all day.

and i love the visuals on this one, makes me feel like i'm playing starfox

None of the clips give justice to how it sounded at the show. Until I get the album i am done watching clips. Don't judge the sound until you have heard it proper. From what i have heard it is pretty damn brilliant. PS. i smelled the rotten egg farts too...was it just the club? i find it hard to believe that 3 or more watmmers were within the bog of eternal stench. Also, candy shop in bathroom, weird.

None of the clips give justice to how it sounded at the show. Until I get the album i am done watching clips. Don't judge the sound until you have heard it proper. From what i have heard it is pretty damn brilliant. PS. i smelled the rotten egg farts too...was it just the club? i find it hard to believe that 3 or more watmmers were within the bog of eternal stench. Also, candy shop in bathroom, weird.

I visited the unisex bathroom candy shop to bum 2 pieces of gum from the lady behind the counter. I never smelled any egg farts in the venue, but plenty of musty catpiss weed. Every time I smell weed at a show it's always that same fucking musty catpiss weed. Come on people.

I visited the unisex bathroom candy shop to bum 2 pieces of gum from the lady behind the counter. I never smelled any egg farts in the venue, but plenty of musty catpiss weed. Every time I smell weed at a show it's always that same fucking musty catpiss weed. Come on people.

for what it's worth, i was smoking very high quality weed at that show.

Guest teetime
"Music has always had a visual aspect for me. This ranges from the simple inducing color combinations, as well as complex geometric arrangements and scenes. This project is focused to allow feedback in both directions between visual aspects and music, to connect them as best as possible. I use pictures I have seen only from the point that they are fully connected with the music, both rhythmically and conceptually. "

Guest AcrossCanyons

am i the only person that loved shobaleader?

also this is going to kill. listening to energy wizard for the first time.

Ufabulum (Phosphorescent Vinyl) with Enstrobia EP

WARPLP228X

Special edition vinyl set. Rigid box and lid wrapped and lined in black, screen printed in glow-in-the-dark and regular ink, so that when the lights go out, the Squarepusher logo is revealed. Contains 2 x LP in individual sleeves, 12 page 300x300mm booklet, download code card and the 3 track Enstrobia EP on CD.

shut-up-and-take-my-money-1f46.jpg

Archived