IGNORED

New Album called "Ufabulum"

Guest teetime

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CraniumXII

I was actually surprised theres a special edition CD version with the enstrobia EP. I hope the other 2 tracks on it aren't beatless. =/

Just preordered mine!

With a name like Panic Massive, I'm hoping it's some kind of massive "Venus No. 17" style EP...Well, minus 40.96A... Which I'll still enjoy.

I was actually surprised theres a special edition CD version with the enstrobia EP. I hope the other 2 tracks on it aren't beatless. =/

Just preordered mine!

With a name like Panic Massive, I'm hoping it's some kind of massive "Venus No. 17" style EP...Well, minus 40.96A... Which I'll still enjoy.

That's what I'm hoping for too!!! fingers crossed! :w00t:

Why does that bleep section on ufabulum look like a google ad?

Christ, did they actually redesign the site to look like this?

Yeah man, I think so. Noticed that a couple weeks ago the interface is different, at least on my side everything is big block letters. Not elegant at all.... The old layout was better

It seems as if there's something a big wonky with going onto the site from external links. Click on yshf's link and you'll get the red crossed out https but if you go into the browser and manually type bleep.com you'll get a happy green padlock....

Note - type bleep.com and not www.bleep.com - the latter gives you lots of application errors and the red cross of bad.

Just so you know, a US completist would order:

Vinyl (comes with the EP on CD as well as a MP3/FLAC download code: 42.99USD

CD (regular version): 13.99 (don't get the deluxe version, since it comes with the EP CD already in the vinyl)

Tee Shirt: 29.99 (comes with MP3/FLAC code)

Grand total: 87.00 not including shipping

Price to be a Squarepusher completist: high :lol:

Holy crap I thought the Limited CD version would be more expansive…But it really isn't a bad thing :happy:

Also would kill for that shirt but don't want all the LPT thing, hope they'll sell the t shirt alone one of those days, it would be freaking perfect.

Holy crap I thought the Limited CD version would be more expansive…But it really isn't a bad thing :happy:

Also would kill for that shirt but don't want all the LPT thing, hope they'll sell the t shirt alone one of those days, it would be freaking perfect.

You might as well get the shirt now - highly likey they won't have it anymore (I'm looking at you, Plaid Scintilli tee), and even if they do, the price will still be 30USD - without the digital downloads. Think of it as extra value for your buck!

I wonder if there will be the same nonsense as last year with the Scintilli LP-T, where people who ordered the vinyl/CD version got their downloads early but those who ordered the LP-T initially had to wait for the shirt to actually arrive before using the download code (it was eventually fixed, I guess because enough people complained).

Tempted to order the vinyl and t-shirt. Fuck. So expensive though!

I wonder if there will be the same nonsense as last year with the Scintilli LP-T, where people who ordered the vinyl/CD version got their downloads early but those who ordered the LP-T initially had to wait for the shirt to actually arrive before using the download code (it was eventually fixed, I guess because enough people complained).

yeah, the vinyl is quite pricy. i ended up just going the cd route, but got the shirt as well. needless to say, i'll be disappointed if i at least can't download the tracks on release dat should the cd not arrive in time (not in the uk so not too optimistic).

edit: just as an aside, i tried to order a few other sp cd's like 'go plastic' and 'hard normal daddy' to round out my collection. yet bleep says 'item not available in my territory ' (i.e., the US). what the shit is that about? not pleased...

yeah, the vinyl is quite pricy. i ended up just going the cd route, but got the shirt as well. needless to say, i'll be disappointed if i at least can't download the tracks on release dat should the cd not arrive in time (not in the uk so not too optimistic).

edit: just as an aside, i tried to order a few other sp cd's like 'go plastic' and 'hard normal daddy' to round out my collection. yet bleep says 'item not available in my territory ' (i.e., the US). what the shit is that about? not pleased...

buy em off amazon.com

Archived