IGNORED

New Album called "Ufabulum"

Guest teetime

buy em off amazon.com

that is certainly a solution, but i'm still confused as to why bleep/warp won't sell those cd's to me directly. it's just odd...

I know! Weird..

still sellers moviemars and importcds sometimes have those discs for 50 cents. :)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy crap I thought the Limited CD version would be more expansive…But it really isn't a bad thing :happy:

Also would kill for that shirt but don't want all the LPT thing, hope they'll sell the t shirt alone one of those days, it would be freaking perfect.

You might as well get the shirt now - highly likey they won't have it anymore (I'm looking at you, Plaid Scintilli tee), and even if they do, the price will still be 30USD - without the digital downloads. Think of it as extra value for your buck!

Yeah you're probably right, the main problem is the money at the moment tho :sad:

And still only a freaking 14sec preview clip.

As read on the warp website : "More music will follow in the coming weeks."

11. On Crack *Bonus Track for Japan

http://www.beatink.c...pusher/BRC-334/

:emotawesomepm9:

Damn it; because of my completionist 'problem' I always end up purchasing these Japanese editions. I must have over 30 Beat Records editions by now.

If it's basically the same thing as the limited edition cd with one more track I could possibly end up purchasing the japanese edition as well !!!

Holy crap I thought the Limited CD version would be more expansive…But it really isn't a bad thing :happy:

Also would kill for that shirt but don't want all the LPT thing, hope they'll sell the t shirt alone one of those days, it would be freaking perfect.

You might as well get the shirt now - highly likey they won't have it anymore (I'm looking at you, Plaid Scintilli tee), and even if they do, the price will still be 30USD - without the digital downloads. Think of it as extra value for your buck!

Yeah you're probably right, the main problem is the money at the moment tho :sad:

11. On Crack *Bonus Track for Japan

http://www.beatink.c...pusher/BRC-334/

:emotawesomepm9:

Damn it; because of my completionist 'problem' I always end up purchasing these Japanese editions. I must have over 30 Beat Records editions by now.

If it's basically the same thing as the limited edition cd with one more track I could possibly end up purchasing the japanese edition as well !!!

You'll pay a hell of a lot more for the Jap CD - current exchange rate puts the special edition (2,500 Yen) at 31.00USD, not including shipping. But if you really want to: http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/product/detail/5013587

Hopefully a nice video to go along as well.

Guest alessio

The vinyl is too expensive.

The CD is not worthy.

The t-shirt is too 90s :D

I'll wait for the MP3.

and, hello, I'm new here.

The CD is not worthy.

I'll wait for the MP3.

the limited edition cd has both the cd and EP for 16.99$. I think that's worth it. =/

And welcome. :)

Guest alessio

The CD is not worthy.

I'll wait for the MP3.

the limited edition cd has both the cd and EP for 16.99$. I think that's worth it. =/

And welcome. :)

thanks!

not worth it to me, meaning that I decided I'll take vinyls (limited edition or similar) OR mp3. in that sense.

Decided to just get the shirt, since i still see fucking d'demonstrator and JAS on vinyl in stores, i'm sure i'll be able to pick it up at some point (or if not in a store, then on discogs). Warp's tshirts are fucking awesome.

Well I don't really like the vinyl's packaging. Those glow-in-the-dark things need to be constantly exposed to light in order to glow in the dark, and a records are generally well kept in the dark, sides facing other albums, walls, etc., if you know what I mean. Also it's a bit silly imo

Guest bitroast

Also, did anyone else not receive a confirmation email?

Same deal. Purchased just the tshirt and received no confirm email.

Same deal. Purchased just the tshirt and received no confirm email.

The order seems to have gone through though!

42 dollars is ridiculous for a double lp

wtf?

I seem to remember Oversteps being a similar price.

I got a confirmation email but it has an empty text box where the product info should be.

The invoice on bleep's order history shows the product info but leaves out the State portion of my shipping address, which who knows if the USPS can figure that out.

What the fucking fuck, bleep?

42 dollars is ridiculous for a double lp

wtf?

Yeah I have no idea happened there - had you ordered it when it was still labelled as being written by 'untitled' it would've cost you (counts on fingers) 30 dollars .....

Never had a problem with Bleep and just took me all of 20 secs to pre-order. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.

I'm tempted to take a day off work on release, and have a Squarepusher And Beer Day.

Archived