IGNORED

New Album called "Ufabulum"

Guest teetime

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This reminds me that some day I've gotta sit down & listen through the Squarepusher discog because the tracks of his I've heard are funky as fack.

also i made a comic about this

haha holy fucking shit.. way to make me completely lose my shit at work

Also, I want a god damn Shobaleader One tour!! aaaaargh

LMAO fucking Cryptowen!

You know you cool when a motherfucker doesn't even have to look back in the thread to type your forum name.

Is he like the new member of Daft Punk or what?? don't get me wrong the music sounds great i just wish he wasn't doing this robot gimmick.

Daft punk makes it look lame, but I really like the way his shit looks, its fucking abstract art man!

Is he like the new member of Daft Punk or what?? don't get me wrong the music sounds great i just wish he wasn't doing this robot gimmick.

Space did it before Daft Punk.

And Warning did it not long after Space:

fro.jpeg

So it's not particularly new or original, but in my opinion it's AWESOME!

I don't know guys, I heard this darth vader guy wore a helmet that was shiny in the 70s I think maybe he did it first but I don't know.

Oh right helmets have been around for hundreds if not a couple thousands of years. lol

Space did it before Daft Punk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_ukfGAd8T4

And Warning did it not long after Space:

fro.jpeg

So it's not particularly new or original, but in my opinion it's AWESOME!

Its looks cool yeah, but so did the Come to daddy video. This robot helmet gimmick is SP's Come to Daddy.

Guest Herbalist

1 US date in New York, weak; ;

Hope to god he plays at least one show in the midwest.

Also, Id say since you can see most of his face its more like a fancy hat then a helmet :D

let's ruin this thread by over-analyzing what the album name might mean

boc forum style

I found no results for Ufabulum that didn't have anything to do with Squarepusher, BUT, reverse it, you get Mulubafu, which got me here:

http://www.metafro.b...5122/vocabulary

so "Akuchikusya mulubafu" in Sakwa language means "to extend a pot or to enlargen a pot before burning it in fire"

which leads to the hidden meaning:

dwingdwang_massive_huge_joint_weed_chronic_marijuana_pot_hot_girl_smoking_smoke_cigarette_sexy_babe_burning_blazing2.jpg

obviously

Guest rotchnock

Guess Squarepusher realized Shoebalader sucked and he's back at form. Im not going to review a 14 second sound clip so i'll wait for the real thing to decide if I like it or not. Can't wait.

Archived