IGNORED

New Album called "Ufabulum"

Guest teetime

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest teetime

Why can't he run Live and load loops while playing the track like everyone else? Sounds so awful the way he breaks the flow of the tracks to apply some shitty mangle FX.

Yes it does not work that well, if think it is because the truth behind his new visual LED stuff , apart the bass encore improv, is not dynamically releated to the music so he must stick to the exact timeframe of each individual track to match the visual structure. On top of that the tracks are so tightly produced every beat stutter just pales to the original recording and seems akward and forced. I would prefer a numbers lucent aproach with bass guitar, or a whole new live set with a band!!!

Work in progress. For a moment tom invites us to his studio. :emotawesomepm9:

[media=]

[/media]

That sounds awful! hearing tons of feedback and dissonant noise at shows with an intensely bright LED display FTW

hey guys, does the standard edition of Ufabulum comes in a plastic case?

the limited version (with the extra 3" cd) it is a digipack right? or both editions are digipacks? maybe some pics could help, thank you

both r digipacks :spiteful:

thanks Anchio, then I'll have to order directly from warp to ensure the 3" cd

The version with the bonus CD is in a different kind of digipack to the one without. Thicker, I think?

The version with the bonus CD is in a different kind of digipack to the one without. Thicker, I think?

What do you call "bonus CD" ? The Enstrobia EP ?

In this case the Ufabulum packaging is exactly the same with or without the Enstrobia CD, they just wrapped together.

What do you call "bonus CD" ? The Enstrobia EP ?

In this case the Ufabulum packaging is exactly the same with or without the Enstrobia CD, they just wrapped together.

No, The Ufabulum packaging with the Enstrobia CD is not exactly the same with the simple Ufabulum album... But the Ufabulum album is the same with or without the Enstrobia CD...

The packaging :

R-3582330-1336170562.jpeg

But Ufabulum is :

R-3661136-1340219053-5045.jpeg

& don't find the Enstrobia's cover, but it's not on the Ubabulum packaging, it's an another packaging...

2 have this EP, u must buy the Special edition of Ufabulum album... :spiteful:

• 3 years later...

Alright, it's not just on Stor Eiglass that he paraphrases The Cure, then:

Jeeezus, when you put the two of them back to back it really emphasises how terrible Ufabulum (—) was mixed. So much more clarity, dynamic response and frequency response in that The Cure track despite being released nearly 30 years earlier !

• 4 weeks later...

Archived