Last Step - Sleep

cear

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ps: they took it out.

Sleep: "Microsleeps" | Tracks | Pitchfork

pitchfork.com

Aaron Funk (Venetian Snares) has a new project called Sleep-- but don't expect the stoner metal of Dopesmoker Sleep. Here's ...

Here's a "Microsleeps", a taste of the ambient techno you'll find on Funk's new recordLast Step, out May 8 through Planet Mu. Sleep: "Microsleeps"

Apparently he's Sleep and his album is called Last Step however the track is called microsleeps!

Nice one pitchfork.

Guest iep

"Don't miss this. Planner Mu has recently dropped future-garage classic LAST STEP by minimal breakcore artist SLEEP, hailing from Edmonton (previously lived in Slovenia). Check out the intricate breakbeat-choppage on his newest track MICROSLEEPS off his album LAST SETP. out this weekend on Manet-Plu."

Aaron Funk

I keep naming my albums Last Step by accident. It's hard to remember when I release 6000 albums a year. I almost called Detrimentalist Doll Doll Doll until someone caught it at the last second. Phew,,,,

:')

Guest nene multiple assgasms

Aaron Funk

I keep naming my albums Last Step by accident. It's hard to remember when I release 6000 albums a year. I almost called Detrimentalist Doll Doll Doll until someone caught it at the last second. Phew,,,,

:')

lol

its out on bleep, anyone downloaded it yet? think i might get this one

looks like it will be downloadable tomorrow:

fX1i1.png

Guest ansgaria

he should release more stuff like this, his breakcore material is quiete boring right now

Agreed, but the Analord-like acid production is almost just as boring right now.

he should release more stuff like this, his breakcore material is quiete boring right now

Agreed, but the Analord-like acid production is almost just as boring right now.

analord-like but I still like the real analords. EOD is also still very awesome

I don't relate this to the analords other than it's acid. It's really nicely laid back, where as the analords had some super aggro tracks and the laid back acid is really nice after listening to Ceephax and stuff.

yeah it might be similar sounds to analord but tracks are structured differently & have a very different vibe.

Only had first listen to this but really liking it so far and think it achieves the concept in that it does some really sleepy & dreamlike, going to enjoy falling to sleep listening to this later. good work Mr Funk!

I feel kind of betrayed that instead of this:

bkDZj.jpg

I get this:

o2BNY.jpg

I mean who did not think it was some kind of art-book? its just artwork that looks like a photo of book no?

Archived