IGNORED

Meadows and Labyrinths - Meadows

this is from my upcoming ep which will be out later this month on mini cd-r (3"), for sale from Earstroke Records in very limited quantities. i've adapted the name Meadows and Labyrinths, and will be recording under this alias for all of my future projects.

the ep is self titled and directly themed after its name. it is undoubtedly my best work, i am extremely proud of it.

this is the unmastered and just slightly unfinished version of the first track, which is a prequel to the second and only other track on the ep, Labyrinths. both tracks are roughly eleven minutes long.

Meadows and Labyrinths - Meadows

thanks for listening!

A really wonderful track...clocking in at almost 11 minutes.....you created a masterful buildup and tons of layers to keep it flowing....I love all of the sounds in this song.......one of the best ambient tunes I have heard......it's a story/journey............great stuff..........I will be playing this throughout the day......tons of emotion(I love the "whale"-type samples........really, really nice!)

Guest Chimp Logic

Just finished listening to this again after hitting it earlier this morning.

Really, really great textures and ambience throughout. This is some wonderfully dense music. I'm going to be spinning this many times in my cans, through my monitors...

I look forward to the release.

Thanks for sharing.

Peace

I really like your stuff dude, put me down for a cd if that's possible?

the new name is a bit of a mouthful but i'm warming to it.

I really like your stuff dude, put me down for a cd if that's possible?

the new name is a bit of a mouthful but i'm warming to it.

thanks man, that warms me up!

i'm sure there will be plenty of them available. even though it's limited, i don't (think) i have too huge of a fan base as i've only just recently begun to make my music public.

Great stuff! Very calming and chill. Film music material. The production as it is has a nice digital lofi quality to it, what are you planning to do with it now?

thanks man!

i've worked on it a bit more, finished it, and now i'm planning on getting it mastered to tape later this week!

First off, it took me a while to get to listening to this because I usually have to set a side a time to listen to your stuff, because otherwise you don't know what the fuck is going and it's kinda just background stuff until you actually know the song. you know how it is.

Anyway listening to the track, everything sounds very good. I like the eventual descent into darkness going on around 4min. I wonder if there will be another inflection point? Yes the soothing synth takes over the darkness once again, and it goes back once again, much more fire it seems. the soothing synth creeps back in again. quite the story, contained herein, and I must say I enjoyed all of it.

i dl'd a few days back and forgot to comment. you know i love your ambience, plants. i echo all the things that have been said. great track. double echo about putting this to film. im buying one!

Some of the sound textures are pretty nice, and the slow flow works for this piece, but a lot of those sounds are bordering on downright aggravating. After the 7 minute mark [and before 3:35] I was just bored.

I'm sorry, but it just doesn't do it for me.

Archived