IGNORED

Wolfgang Voigt - Rückverzauberung 6

Redruth

His recent output seems really good (Mohn) but being the proud owner of Ruckverzauberung 4 (don't hate me), i'm also looking forward that new ep.

I discovered Voigt via the Gas box set (& its topic on watmm) but i'm getting his other releases & styles and its actually really good.

• 3 weeks later...

He seems to re-invent his GAS output in a bad way. sorry this guy is releasing so much "groundbreaking" things (his Kafkatrax aren't that great- throw a reading of a book inside your sequencer and be sure to increase the natural punch of the voice).

By the way: the pitch up of the choir is really annoying. Ruining the track. He should sample Schönberg instead of plundering Ligeti ………

He seems to re-invent his GAS output in a bad way. sorry this guy is releasing so much "groundbreaking" things (his Kafkatrax aren't that great- throw a reading of a book inside your sequencer and be sure to increase the natural punch of the voice).

By the way: the pitch up of the choir is really annoying. Ruining the track. He should sample Schönberg instead of plundering Ligeti ………

I dont know, i must be the kind of guy who loves books reading sequenced. As minimal & conceptual as it is, i would not listen to his kafkatrax all day (night?) long but its a pretty good record actually and yeah i love that B side on ruckverzauberung6, even if it doesnt top N°4.

• 4 months later...

Archived