IGNORED

Rob Hall

usagi

does anyone know where I can find Rob's mixes from back in the day? better yet does anyone have them archived? I kind of hoped they'd be in the Downloads section, I'm dying to hear them

I've found one bloke on slsk who has the lot (and then some) but I can't d/l off him. I also found several links to all 12 sets but they're all dead.

No.1 Mix One. Vacant/Engaged. May '07

No.2 Mix Two. Natural Selection. June '07

No.3 Number Three. The Wrong B-Boy Stance. July '07

No.4 Number Four. Where A Quarter Becomes A Third. August '07

No.5 Number Five. Sonny's Visit. September '07

No.6 Number Six. Aesthetica Erratica. October '07

No.7 Number Seven. Erratica Extinsia. (thadrriftehrr). November '07

No.8 Number Eight. Straight Up No Ice. December '07

No.9 Number Nine. White Knuckle. January '08

No.10 Number Ten. Chillin' With The Wrong B-Boy. February '08

No.11 Number Eleven. Do You See The Light? March ’08

No.12 vanishing point (april 08?)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like someone in desperate need of a booty call.

Mr U, if you give mr. A the pleasure he craves, he'll be sending you those mixes on a silver platter. Of this I am sure.

I loved his Appendix A: New Shirt mix from last year, did he ever release Appendix B?

I've listened the shit out of that. No he didn't and he never put up a tracklist either, which is irritating because there was one I wanted.

He's my favourite. I shook his hand and said hello at Bloc a couple years back. Felt all moist. Then we kissed.

Osc you gay bender I might come up north for the Rob Hall night.

He's my favourite. I shook his hand and said hello at Bloc a couple years back. Felt all moist. Then we kissed.

Osc you gay bender I might come up north for the Rob Hall night.

I'll see if I can find out more info on it. Are you on about coming up for the March 16th night?

I loved his Appendix A: New Shirt mix from last year, did he ever release Appendix B?

I've listened the shit out of that. No he didn't and he never put up a tracklist either, which is irritating because there was one I wanted.

AFAIK no Appendix B (or at least no yet). Sadly rob-hall.co.uk is no more :cry:

I have all 12, Appendix A as well as the Berghain June 09 + Edinburgh November 09 sets if anyone needs any of these.

putting these mixes up for all would be a noble thing indeed!

check six's mixes as well: http://www.percussionlab.com/sets/search?query=sparkle%20motion

and here is my latest: http://forum.watmm.com/topic/66459-media-roots-set-14-record-label-records-mix/page__view__findpost__p__1756577

Rob Hall has always been my main influence in mixing. Saw him open for Russell Haswell and æ. Was mind bending!

on a side note, I have word from mr Hanal that Rob Hall and Peter Mangalore are starting a monthly night at The Attic in Manchester, starting March 16th.

YES!!!! :yeah:

could be a mini watmmeet

Archived