IGNORED

Burial + Four Tet - Nova

YELLOW

Guest MortstoX

Good shit. I was at at Four Tet DJ-set some weeks ago, and he played lot's of Burial. They manlove each other. Collab album plz?

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

yeah its good but not as good as the stuff we already heard i'd say on 2nd listen. big fan of their first 2 collabs. makes sense that this could be older collab perhaps

what's gonna be on the flip side?

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

actually on 3rd listen i'm liking this alot

possibly hearing a "another day" sample from...zero7? no its called "breathe" by...sia? "another day just breathe"...telepopmusik?

• 2 weeks later...

Not a bad track, but I hate single-sided releases. It's a waste of money for both the artist and the people buying it. If nothing else, just stick a remix on the flipside or something, since the manufacturing costs are near-identical anyway.

Yeah, I got kinda bored of Burial's reverbery vinyl sound he bungs on everything (though oddly I love Caretaker's tracks). There's something that doesn't quite gel with me with this one - It seems as if it's going to nicely continue building up but after just a minute and a half it's pretty much said everything, the remaining 4 and a half minutes just seem like padding.

Ordered, still in stock at Piccadilly Records and Chemical Records in the UK. Boomkat sold out before they can even get one of their 'Something Special" emails out.

It'll be repressed to whatever the demand is anyway, just like all the other TEXT records. Don't pay silly over-the-top prices for it on discogs/ebay or whatever.