IGNORED

Burial + Four Tet - Nova

YELLOW

It'll be repressed to whatever the demand is anyway, just like all the other TEXT records. Don't pay silly over-the-top prices for it on discogs/ebay or whatever.

I know The Moth/Wolf Cub was repressed, but I didn't know the Thom Yorke one was?

Yeah, it was repressed loads of times. They didn't announce it or anything, they just kept restocking to meet demand. Moth/Wolf Cub got an actual vinyl remaster though when it was repressed this year (or late last year, I forget)

Ordered, still in stock at Piccadilly Records and Chemical Records in the UK. Boomkat sold out before they can even get one of their 'Something Special" emails out.

You cannot go wrong with Piccadilly records!!

I should get commission from these dudes the amount of time I say it here on watmmer.

Not bothered about this track though. Let it sell out, I don't care!!

Edited by beerwolf

Well I never. I shall have to try and pick up one of the Moth/Wolf Cub reissues then, the prices are looking much more reasonable on Discogs now.

Maybe they should do a album together in a proper release run instead of highly limited EP stocks that sell out faster as you can announce them. Make a run of 500 or at least 600 for the world and everybody is happy to get a copy instead of wasting money on discogs for some money catcher selling their 2nd/3rd copy for a totally RIDICOLOUS sum.

The runout groove on the new record apparently says "Winter 2012" so perhaps a full-length album is actually in the works and will be released around that time.

Edited by brisk

i remember when 'unite' was first available i felt much the same that i do when having listen to this trac, blah, but over time this changed. i've the feeling the same thing will happen

Edited by troon

• 9 years later...

Apologies for another post. 

This has aged really well. Quite an excellent release. Sounds great in the blue sky sunshine aftermath of Storm Eunice that's flooding into my room.