IGNORED

Commercial Drones in Civil Airspace

murve33

lol, come on

unemployed is another name for a hippie. I know which one I'd rather be...

There is a difference between being self-employed and homeless. There once was a time when people had their own land, grew their own food and were relatively debt-free. Now, people are debt slaves one way or another and are very poor in comparison.

lol hilarious. you should go into stand-up

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, something like that would make a hilarious angle for a standup set when you think of it..it would be a flip on modern first world problem/observational humour but like, instead contrasting and comparing things against an unrealistic and romantic view of how things used to be in bygone eras. I see potential. Gold jerry, gold!

Rambo and Jules you should check out that Turley video above, it goes over a lot of the same points i bring up on this forum but a lot more eloquently than i do. If you have any feedback in response to it i promise i wont be a dick

wouldn't expect you to be a dick, you're a sincere guy. Any bits of the interview in particular?

no, it's seriously worth watching the whole thing.

Archived