IGNORED

Aphex Twin & Die Antwoord again?

Guest tonfarben

Guest tonfarben

As I opened my facebook today morning, I saw this:

422932_10150564381211971_80749331970_9158730_1095600837_n.jpg

and it was tagged with:

DA vs AFX in OZ LIVE

I totally missed they are together on stage again. Damnit! I´d love to see it. Can please somebody tell me, what OZ is? I mean besides the imaginary land where that wizard lives.

And does somebody have a video of that? Please post it here!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Out of all the people Richard could be colaborating with, he choses DA instead of someone I actually like... and I like a lot of artists! I'm gonna email him a list of artists I like so he can do it right the next time

yeah pretty cool.

saw Die Antwoord live a while back in Portland, pretty cool show, they're really good hype MCs so I'm sure there is some sound logic in AFX getting them to MC live on his set. He's always seemed to do things like that, extra things to enhance the live experience.

Just wish they'd free style, or use some different lyrics or something. Its a bit weak to just use lyrics from pre existing tracks imo..

whatever though, sounds cool

the lyrics are from

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiPSZfiXN_c

one of ninja's most demented flows.

Do they only have like one song? AFX likes these guys cause they're popular ready and willing sideshow freaks for his stage performance. Take rest Richard's friends. You no longer have to put on cow suits.

Musically in the JAMs days, KLF used to suck pretty hard too though.

I think that they want to destroy hip-hop and that they are teaming up to make something so exaggerated that it makes all hip-hop seem ridiculous. Sort of like the Windowlicker video. I do enjoy them though regardless of their motivations. Miss Vi$$er makes "my dick all hard".

I think that they want to destroy hip-hop and that they are teaming up to make something so exaggerated that it makes all hip-hop seem ridiculous. Sort of like the Windowlicker video. I do enjoy them though regardless of their motivations. Miss Vi$$er makes "my dick all hard".

KLF comparisons have been bandied about several times, and it's something I can see.

the lyrics are from

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiPSZfiXN_c

one of ninja's most demented flows.

Do they only have like one song?

This a popular one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cegdR0GiJl4&ob=av2e

Yeah that's the other song they have.

np: the Melbourne set, and they are annoying the shit out of me at this point. It was funny for about 2 mins.

Archived