ej, scheun weuvveke

ge wet da'k a geire zin

moventoch, na ebder nemeer!

kemmer weggezjoept

west side!

min wuf es ant kikken na tv ma ik zitte ip watmm mee nen toep te orten na troep

Edited by Ivan Ooze

Guest futuregirlfriend

Nick Berry is forced out of retirement, strapped to his police motorbike, rigged with explosives and set on a collision course with the Aidensfield Arms. "You gonna die, PC Rowan!" calls out one sadistic Chinese officer with a clapboard. Greengrass has been stripped. They're going to use him as a ramp. He's already dead, greasy guts hanging from a nearby tree. Two days after transmission, a hastily organised and ultra-violent edition of the National Television Awards is on ITV. Phillip Schofield hasn't even had time to rent a tux, they've just drawn one on him with a little biro from a betting shop. Through the tears he awards everything to the fresh, updated for 2018 Heartbeat. He's then knocked to the floor with a rifle butt, shot and kicked into the orchestra pit. The audience daren't do anything but applaud.

Luke awoke on the beach and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. Overnight the kelp must have crept close to the shore.

av-92.jpg

An unseasonably chilly breeze fluttered in the morning air. His belly complained and he realized he hadn't eaten since noon the day before. Donning a warmer shirt and his cap, he ventured to the shop a few miles downshore to find something to appease his empty stomach.

When he arrived, the shop was strangely dark and the owner had apparently acquired a bizarre display that scrolled perpetually in one direction. Also the gravity in the store had somehow rotated 90 degrees. Luke thought little of it, his mind focused on sustenance.

av-706.gif

To his immediate right was a large display of tantalizing citrus. Leaning, Luke reached over the display to grasp the most delicious fruit.

He walked to the checkout line. The cashier's smile was so strained it was painful to look at.

av-5995.jpg

"That will be $4.37!"

Luke was taken aback. He blinked reflexively, quickly weighing the situation. Burdened by his hunger, he was hardly in a position to quibble about such trivialities as markup on produce. He rifling through his pockets for the correct coinage, and made the exchange.

As Luke neared the exit of the shop, he noticed that his mule, Copernicus, had wandered to the shop. Luke mounted the mule and suddenly became an infant.

photo-7881.jpg

On his ride back to his cabin, Luke saw unfamiliar people. A young girl danced in a frilly dress while a very small jumping symphony conductor waved his wand.

photo-10591.jpeg

Two stern looking men glared at Luke, frightening him.

photo-11039.jpg

Luke finally arrived at his cabin.

photo-10450.png

Feeling playful, Luke decided to make a meal out of the citrus he purchased. He prepared a variety of condiments and beverages and dishes for a full 4-course meal.

av-7.jpg

As he ate the citrus, his joy transformed him into an orangutan.

He was just finishing the last few morsels of delicious fruit when a strange sensation came from his lip. He looked down and was horrified to see a bizarre insect.

photo-9920.jpg

Luke's meal was ruined! He fled to the bushes behind the cabin and vomited violently.

After this look was exhausted. He went back to the cabin and fell asleep on the bed.

Luke had strange dreams. They started out as a rough geometric pattern of vivid color.

photo-1516.png

This slowly arranged itself into a scene of bleak machinery.

photo-1240.jpg

This machinery was somehow connected to a steamed bun. Even in the depths of sleep, Luke recognized he was still hungry. In his unconscious mind he thought of riding his bike to the nearby Chinese restaurant which no longer existed.

When he awoke he would have been even hungrier than before, if it weren't for the exruciating pain in stomach. He went to the bathroom and was horrified to see that his face had melted into some bizarre swamp creature. Luke screamed a blood curdling scream and collapsed again on the floor.

photo-10950.jpg

6 months later, Luke's parents, career superheroes, had become worried about Luke when they hadn't heard from him.

av-606.jpg

Winter had come hard and fast this year. They decided to go to the cabin to check on him.

photo-10450.png

Luke's father knocked on the door. After almost a minute, there was no answer. Then his mother tried repeatedly. Still no answer. They walked over to the side window, where they heard a rustling.

Luke's mother gazed at the window, which had become covered with snow. She put her hand up to it and called his name. There was no sound. Deflated, she withdrew her hand from the window. At that moment, they saw Luke's eye, but it was encased in the head of some strange hideous beast.

photo-7672.gif

The glass of the window shattered and two horrible arms snatched Luke's parents and pulled them in. Hideous screams escaped and blood flew from the window, staining the snow.

The Fucking Hazard family was never heard from again.

Brilliant! Clever use of avatars. Also, these read off like lyrics from a Slint album.

Oh and...

sOmEthinG

Edited by joshuatxuk

ok then when the futuristic mulva has turned cotton cord paper crinkles into dog faced squirrel fur, well the cat skin tickle bumps can deficate squandered harmonious scratchy itchy dry calloused peanut brittle crunch tooth yard swallows.

Guest sirch

ju7les was pulling wine corks out of their wine bottle like a fucking superstar... whilst wearing a cowboy hat.... and i was like, fuck damn... holy shit i'm drunk.....

ju7les was pulling wine corks out of their wine bottle like a fucking superstar... whilst wearing a cowboy hat.... and i was like, fuck damn... holy shit i'm drunk.....

and then I was like damn fuck shit holy drunk I am

theres this liquor called Agwa that is relatively rare in canada, actually it was just discontinued/made unavailable.... I've been driving all over the city to find it, bought 6 bottles.

have 5 left. haha

screen dreaming

i'll come clean

these jams are mean

clark synthing out like butterbean

making movements with his teeth

impactful halt and now it's bleak

momentum builds in his other cheek

the song ends i've forgotten my week

Guest sirch

.and then i fell over. and upon pulling myself up to the table with a dirty bit of sick on my pullover, and sitting there once again in an upright position, trying my hardest to look like i was in full control of my faculties and right as rain, then i breathed, and then...

.and then i fell over. and upon pulling myself up to the table with a dirty bit of sick on my pullover, and sitting there once again in an upright position, trying my hardest to look like i was in full control of my faculties and right as rain, then i breathed, and then...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiRg-7SALLE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uMWuI8Qlk4

great album....