IGNORED

Write something random

beerwolf

I flew on the back of a sea turtle through a ring of fire above Cleveland, with a stream of cupcakes shooting out of its ass. I saw my ancestors dabbing on the horizon and my purpose laid out before me. A path to glory splattered with the blood of my enemies with some light romantic comedy elements. I take a hearty swig of kombucha and steer my valiant chariot towards the trap house. 

they need to weigh instay mrothers who kill their babbies simply because their babbies can't frigth back? My hearth goes out to the chrilden who were lost and then found.

Edited by Brisbot

Getting stuck on an elevator with Mel Gibson and D.L. Hughley was soooooo awkward. They tried to convert me to Scientology and sell me xannies. Mel ate like 3 Toaster Strudels  and didn't blink once. D.L. wouldn't shut up about how he was gonna get the role in Shawshank Redemption that Morgan Freeman got but got injured but he totally would have got it. I felt bad and bought some xannies because I felt that bad

the flesh interface was growing. slowly at first but then over the last three days slowly engulfing both the first and second yellow lines that we had painted on the laboratory floor. Now it was starting to spread across the roof, arms of meat drooping like stalactites and secreting a yellow gunk that coagulated in patches on the floor below.

Edited by MadellisTheSixth

Pulcinella, a roguish figure in a white costume with red accents and black face mask, is a character from the old theater and puppet shows and can be found in almost every store. Pulcinella is often depicted eating pizza, playing lute, slurping spaghetti or simply cavorting while caught in mid-step. An unruly prankster, Pulcinella is the unofficial mascot of Naples and a true Porto Fortuna (good-luck bringer), especially when holding a red horn (corno), designed to ward off the Evil Eye and bring good luck.

wham tam l'chaim jam caboodle wagon

dan dan dan tan in on an en den sen am ih ih ih ih ih ih ih ih ih ih ih ih ih ih ih bin

fig fib ribiner tin crib limbic reticule

flabbergasted splayed Lehmann labia deng heng meng seng

jiminy click it or ticket slick spittle clip sent trick tip flip nit to wit zit spit slit

glass globule knob tob wob naggin' texas toast wagon slag spam orangutan NaN NAND rand()

WHILE WEND

babaganouj ga ah-ah-ah-ah, ahhh-ah, ahhhhhhhhhhh-ah-ah ooh ooh uber

wawa le trois la croix spa maw imbroglio thru port Choctaw gnaw raw foie gras

implicit brick insect sluice incision meticulous fin incel finland lisp slid island nits frigid inland men intended wind

chlorophyll orifice more important soar toward orange borne lore forward boing mons lapel ointment

flowing no oi toy buoyant noise tuba succubus fluoride ointment

omnibus filbert filibuster bosom rubber bin; hymnal repeat supper should scuba be aware? into inside incisors simply flu foobar flummoxed: beatrix seemly kind weasel gently cousin bebe tweet tea tete a tete nee easel seats fleeing me seen Dee easy.

There’s nearly a goal up there’s something that can I just don’t wanna is it the same thing about it and then I just got to get the kids and I don’t know how much they are all that they have to be a good thing to me and I don’t know what to do with them lol I don’t know what to do with them lol yeah I just wanna put them a big box and then they go out to eat them lol yeah I guess I’ll give you some stuff for sure but I’m not really about it but I’m not really good enough lol ? day I got told you was like I gotta I like you so good ? I love ? it all about you lol 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, hello spiral said:

There’s nearly a goal up there’s something that can I just don’t wanna is it the same thing about it and then I just got to get the kids and I don’t know how much they are all that they have to be a good thing to me and I don’t know what to do with them lol I don’t know what to do with them lol yeah I just wanna put them a big box and then they go out to eat them lol yeah I guess I’ll give you some stuff for sure but I’m not really about it but I’m not really good enough lol ? day I got told you was like I gotta I like you so good ? I love ? it all about you lol 

Does a freezing wind faint near an optic analogy?

3 minutes ago, ambergonk said:

Where's a corrupted Speak & Spell when you need one

it's an AI that keeps telling me it's going to murder me during a DMT trip

• Burger 1

tiddly widget succinctly stink until roger flower goat node bread mandible nestled bauer empire flint cinnamon helix betwixt mages mire vascular nipple gram jade lean limburger archaeopteryx plum plump penguin butterer buffer