IGNORED

Write something random

beerwolf

Hmmm been thinking of resurrecting this thread, and low and behold here it is, gently swimming like a hungry fat trout that's looking for a little supper, eager for a bite....easy to fool

Ahhh yes and here I am naked but covered in eel slime with a mongoose mask on, ready to tickle my piscatorial prey.... to tempt the hungry fat trout

Come fat trout, come closer....tickle....tickle.....that's right hungry fat trout....you like my finger tips on your belly don't you....tickle....tickle.....your eyes are getting heavy.....tickle...

• 3 weeks later...

"Your nerves are out of order," observed the gentleman, with a carelessly easy, though perfectly polite, air. "You are angry with me even for being able to catch cold, though it happened in a most natural way. I was hurrying then to a diplomatic soiree at the house of a lady of high rank in Petersburg, who was aiming at influence in the Ministry. Well, an evening suit, white tie, gloves, though I was God knows where and had to fly through space to reach your earth.... Of course, it took only an instant, but you know a ray of light from the sun takes full eight minutes, and fancy in an evening suit and open waistcoat. Spirits don't freeze, but when one's in fleshly form, well... in brief, I didn't think, and set off, and you know in those ethereal spaces, in the water that is above the firmament, there's such a frost... at least one can't call it frost, you fancy, 150 degrees below zero! You know the game the village girls play -- they invite the unwary to lick an axe in thirty degrees of frost, the tongue instantly freezes to it and the dupe tears the skin off, so it bleeds. But that's only in 30 degrees, in 150 degrees I imagine it would be enough to put your finger on the axe and it would be the end of it... if only there could be an axe there."

"And can there be an axe there?" Ivan interrupted, carelessly and disdainfully. He was exerting himself to the utmost not to believe in the delusion and not to sink into complete insanity

"An axe?" the guest interrupted in surprise.

"Yes, what would become of an axe there?" Ivan cried suddenly, with a sort of savage and insistent obstinacy.

"What would become of an axe in space? Quelle idee! If it were to fall to any distance, it would begin, I think, flying round the earth without knowing why, like a satellite. The astronomers would calculate the rising and the setting of the axe; Gatzuk would put it in his calendar, that's all."

"You are stupid, awfully stupid," said Ivan peevishly. "Fib more cleverly or I won't listen. You want to get the better of me by realism, to convince me that you exist, but I don't want to believe you exist! I won't believe it!"

"But I am not fibbing, it's all the truth; the truth is unhappily hardly ever amusing. I see you persist in expecting something big of me, and perhaps something fine. That's a great pity, for I only give what I can-"

• Like 1
  • Farnsworth 1

Welcome to Watmm, Space Cadet Ethel

It seems as though you have the precise credentials we are looking for. Congratulations! 

Edited by beer badger

2 hours ago, beer badger said:

Welcome to Watmm, Space Cadet Ethel

It seems as though you have the precise credentials we are looking for. Congratulations! 

My pleasure to be at your service, sir. Do you happen to know where I can find a Friendly Foil?

FB sucks

America has too many spoiled overgrown brats

The customer is not always right

Also, fuck shit ass

(Seemed like the best thread to post incomprehensible bullshit for when I require mental defecation)

These frumple squindling cruskovites yangled my phrinker. And I'm a bit drumpkened by this bullshit, tbh. Kvuntch. 

I adorn my technical outershirt and feed heathen flakes to my tropical fish as I gaze over the city skyline. I ordered PCP on the deep web and did it with a group of my high school teachers. My boss has been detained by international crypto-pirates in West Timor, so I don't even have to go to work anymore, which is pretty sick. I received a dead echidna in the mail from a friend who I hadn't spoken to since elementary school, which I found encouraging. Yesterday, I made shakshuka for my wife for breakfast and a dead bird hit the window, carrying a note in its beak. It said: 

Spoiler

• Like 1

On 4/17/2020 at 5:00 PM, Nebraska said:

since the pandemic hit, i've been deleting my e-mails but not emptying my bin. i currently have 5450 e-mails in there. 

V9jMEQm.png

finally hit 6000 e-mails. 

QZsHvCT.png

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

trying to post up a half-cut random WhatsApp message I just sent to my mates but its fucked up on here, can't see it. the text is barley visible. annoying.

Edited by beerwolf

I think I may quaff more hardcore industrial strength liquor and once I feel my brain has been half poached to death (hey! hopefully not the :braindance: side!!!) I shall sit in my garden den and type it out. With a mudskipper mask on. And each of my toes pulsing a 10/10 just because you look so sexy ♥️

Edited by beerwolf

recently got into Jorge Luis Borges and realised that reading a bunch of randomly-assorted content from millions of different people you don't know, is trivial. no longer an amazing, novel, almost impossible thing to experience as is what fascinated Borges.

the OPPOSITE thing - finding a single author and following their work, respecting them as real people and engaging with their contributions, has become increasingly rare. people don't even read books any more, they'd rather just read crap in short sentences that will vanish a moment later.

so much for The Book of Sand - or in our time, the Book of Silicone.

Overly Attached Girlfriend - Picture of a faceless woman in a pink hat. "I had to call him the other night. It was 8:20 and he still hadn't texted me back."

Try Everything - A pigeon looking skeptical with the caption "I know I should work out more but I don't want to be the only pigeon on the treadmill"

Find the Sign Guy - Close-up of a man's face. "Did you hear about the power outage at the Super Bowl?"

Creepy Pile of Leaves - Picture of a pile of leaves. "OH HELL NO! PACKS OF THEM!"

Purple Tyrant - Picture of tyrannosaurus with lipstick. "The better to eat you with my dear."

T̸͇̬͚̜̗͓̦̖̙͘h̵̨̭̟̪͖̤̻̃͑͒̂̌é̷͈̲̫̞̬̇͒͆̀̍̚͝ ̷̺̪͉̅̾̇̅͗̎̅̚͘͘5̶̢̗̰͎̘̦͍̓2̷̧̹̹͙͇̲̪̯͓̔-̵̧̧̘̗͕̙͎̒̈́̏͠h̴̨̖̱̙͌e̴̢͎̓͋̀͒̉̈̀́̋ṛ̴̢̣͉́͗̍͆̌͘͝ṫ̶͓̠̲̳̯̯̖̼͒͑̋̈́͑͆z̴͉̦̟͔̒͆ ̸̮̭̣̦̘̀̎͗̅̃̆̐̓͗ẁ̵̢̦̯̥͇͇̞͕̖͑͊̽͐̆̃̚͝h̷̳̯͙̬̒̂͌̈́a̸͉̔͌͌l̶̢̤͚̥̳͛ȩ̷̤̗̽͒͆ ̴̥̼͚̖̺͎̜̗͕̱̀̐̎̓̏ḯ̷̛̪̿̿̇̂͂̕s̷̡̻̘̝̟̗̈́͐̀̉͆͘ ̷͓̘̬͙̪͙̞̃̎a̶̞̙̦̱͎̜̟̼̔̾̉͋̚̕͝n̸̡͍̤̙̲̭͋̄ ̴͉̱͓̻͔̀̓̍͑͘i̵͎͖̫̦̗͎̗͗ņ̷̟̠̍̀͐̀͋͘͝ͅd̵̨̢̜̿̎̍́̄͂͌̌ï̵̯͙̐v̴̛̛̲̓͊̔ị̵̡̼̦̣̙̦̣̺̃͐̕d̸̹̭͈͇̗̘̱̯̉͋ū̷̢̘͘a̴̭͉̗͉̰̖̤̥̽̓͝͝l̷̩͛͛̏̋̈͌͘ ̴̡̘͍͍͓̩̘̋w̷͕̺̣͒̓̂͌͂̌̌̚͝h̵̝̳̰̀̀̓̌͠a̴̛̛͉͇͙͕̳͙̦̪̍͒̓̈̀̕l̶̨̢̩̬̤͙̬̪̋͊͐̓ē̸͕̞̣͚̟͖̭͇̘ ̴̧̧͈̖͕͖̂̓̈̈́̄̈̕͝o̶͖̗̩̰͖͗̀͐̇̋̕ͅf̸͉̱͐̾ ̸̠͙̀u̵̪͂̌̽̃̾̓n̶̡̫̤͈̜̠͔̠͖̄͘͜ì̶͓̝͒d̶̢̖̜͍̹̜͇̒͜ͅȩ̴̢̧͙̝̬̊ǹ̸͇͓͓͔̥͕t̵͚͗͗͑̐̿̇͆̓ì̴̪̭͉̼̠̼̬̟̯̦͊̊͐́͗̀͝͝f̷̧̟̤͍̦̼̰̟̭̐͑̐̑̆̏̓̾i̸̫̟̜͓͇̹̱̙̥̼̿͝ḙ̵̜̻̈̃̊̏͊̑͜ḑ̸̧͔͎̤̦͑̓̅̓͋͗͌̍̔͝ ̸̡̡̛̗̃̉͆̅̽͌̀̂͜s̵̨̧̠͔̮̠̼̜̰̦̓̈̅p̴̡̘̫͇̹̺̞͉̆͐̉̽͛͝ͅe̶̟̺̣̔c̵̮̉̓̒į̵̛̥̬͔̈́̐̈́̉͂͠ė̷͕̯̻̘̯̦̐͋̈̏̊̅͋͝s̶̢̡̺̠̜͕̜̫͌́͂̍̏͌̍́ͅ ̷̢̹̪̪̙̈́̆̈́͗̂̉̀̏̐̊ẅ̶̩̙̼͋̐͐͆̈́̄͛͘ȟ̸̢̢̞͖̦͔̟͍́͝ǐ̸̢̢̤̫̠̣̤̭͎͈̋̅̄̽̒͆͠c̷̻͇͕̼̼̲̻̐h̶̭͔̅͑̀̈̌͌̄̒̚ ̵̮̩̥̥̜̀c̸̰̖͈͍̻͈̹̠̞͗̐̇́ͅá̶̢̗͔̲͖̤̬̑̈͑ͅl̵̪̰̦̽̾̏̄̌̎l̸̢͓̦̞̤̯̙̘̈́́͐̔̿͂̊̚s̷͕̟̄́̈̈ ̴̨̨͓͔͉͕̪͔̬̔͑̑̽ạ̷̺̏͑̐̈́̃̿̈́́̀t̷̛̳̙͚̤̰͎̫̅̉̐͌̅̐̀͜ͅͅ ̷̡̢̘̥͎͇̰̥̅̾͜ţ̸̢̲̤͍͇̃̓͑̍͝ȟ̷̠͎̮̀̑̋̉̃̃ē̷̛̻͚̺̣͇͚̱͙̳̒̊̿̿̆̚͠ ̵̡̧̡̛͔͚̹̟͕͂̄͛̏̃̒͘͠v̴̰̠͉̩̗̝͈̹͗̂̓ȩ̵̢͓̤̖͉͒̾̾̇̚r̸̺̰͑̀̔̄͆̓͝ý̶̡̛̛̘͈̫̳͉̔͋͂͊̃̕ ̵̹̱̺̺̲̐͘u̴̞̫̱̞̘̾̂̎n̸̬̪̳̿̓͑u̶̲͉͔̜̯͂͝͝s̵̗͒u̵̡͇̜̜̦̗̣̠͇͋̕a̶̢̭̣͚̭͐ͅl̷͓̘̻͖̦̑̉̂̆́͆ ̸̖̖̅̽̋̚ͅf̵̨̨̞̮̱̒̂͂̋̍̀͛̆͋r̵̨̗͚̲̤̰̖͖̉̇́e̴̛͍̱̜̰̪̫͎͎͛̑̔͒̓͜ͅq̷̜̺̰͋̓̅̔͘͝ű̶̼̉̉̂̐̆̔̕͝ė̷̡̮̘̖̦̭̠̜͊̀n̴̗͕͕͛̈͊͐͆c̸̛̥̼̝͎͚̝̫̃̑ͅy̷͖̜̩̋̔̃ ̷͙̼̱̬̙̅̍̀́̅̚͝ơ̶̡̈̾́̏́͂͠f̵̛̫͓̰̬̤͈̙̞̩̄͌͂͊̏̂̕̚͠ͅ ̸̟͔̞̥͙̣̼̤̠̠͌̇̏̄̈́͘5̷̫̲͊̔̊̅̕2̴̙̏̆̔̏̐͐̅̀̔̍ ̸̧̰̦̻̦̥̍̈͒̂̔̆͘ͅH̴̲̭͉͒̇͜z̸̩͕̈́̀̈̓̒̈́̈́̀̌.̵̡̢̢̢̬̮̜͓̒̿͊͜ ̴͓͓̹̖̹̮́̈́̀̑́̒̒̿͝͝T̵̢̨͔̫͚͓̃̾̇̍͑̐̾̓̕͜͝h̴̢̳͉̣̯̄̐́́i̴̢̬̙̮͒s̵̢̮̹̯̪͇͉̺̔̐ ̸̧̢̛̫̦͙͇͖͙͐̈́̾̿͜ṕ̶͇̲̝͉̬̘̻̬͆́̇́̂̕į̴͓͇̤̗͎̠̰͑̌̓̃͘͝ͅt̷̛̯̖͔̱͇͐̑̔̑c̴̨̧̛̬̮̜̠̪̦̱̿̈́̀͛̒̆h̸̟͍̹̣̮̀̊̓͑͑̌͂̎̔͝ ̷̹̈̀̓̒̃̈̃͜i̶̬͍͉̱͛̈͜s̴̲̣̜̮͙̩͖̜͔͇͌̅ ̴͖̳͓̈̔̿̃̽̃̕ã̷̧̦͇̫̙̜͇̏̋͑̃͜͜ ̷̛̣͔̱͔͍̞͓̪̌͆̌̂̒̿ṃ̴͉̪̼̓̆̐́u̷̡͍̜͕̣̱̰̣͊̏͛̽̓͝c̸̨̧̗͚̭̃̍̄̀͑͋̽̐h̵̡̝̖̙̩͖̓̕ ̷̧̧̢̧̠̖̖̹͒͌̑̆͊͊h̷̨̬̫̩̼͙̼̞͇̖̋͂͗̇̽i̷̜̰̖͇̫̎̉̐̃͌̌͐̂̚g̷̯̱̝͈͋̏̄͑͗͜h̶͉͓̝͔̹͕͕̯̳̆ȩ̶̳̲͎̝̱̜̬̼̔͐̔̍͜r̶̟̥̥̹͋̓̈́ͅͅ ̴̻̈́̋̄f̵̛̝̳̤̠̬͉̄̂̑̐̑̾͜͠͠ṟ̷͙̺̤̍̆ê̶̹̩̳̻͈̣̠͍̋̕q̶̥͎̓̅̆͊̓ù̶̧̖͎̗̍̽̀̉e̴̡̡͓̺͎̜̰̰̩͂̍͆̕ņ̸̪͉̜̟̱̦̮̭̬̋c̴̨̘̦̮̘͔̽̔͑̉́̔̐̌̈́͜y̵̨͎̘̜͓̼̗͓͌̆͋͘͝ ̶̛̱̲̳̻̬̭̭̈́̀̌̏͒͝t̶̞͑̌̈̓̒̄͂̔h̸͔̼̟̖͍̞͆̆ͅa̷̺͕̦̍̓̀̄́̋̓͒́͝ņ̸̡͎͔̬̩̪̫̞͚͌͐ ̶̗͛͋̑̂͑̐̿̍̕t̴̛͕̪̬͙̩̎̀̈̑̅̿h̷̲̮̬̖̱̀̕a̷̢̝̹͍̤̣̯͉͔͊̈́͊͆̿̇̚͜͠͝t̸̟̜̪͗͜ ̸̢̩͎̘̝̭͙͕̬̻͝ỏ̵̡̺̗̖̦̖͈̞͔̔̿ͅf̸̢̞̩̜̜͋̏̏̂ ̷͉̳̀̐͛́̿̌̐͌t̸͙̰͎̔̊̆͗̿̀͛͘͝h̶̛͖̳͇̥̉̊e̵͚̦̼̥̙͔͆̉͊ ̸̗̣͎̟̖̳̮̠̪̽̄͋̌̐̈́͌̕͝͝ớ̶̡͎̒̋́t̵̨͇͇͈͔̟̦͉͂͋ͅh̷̢̦̱̙̩̎̌̿̃̂̓̚͝ḛ̷͔͈̘̗̗̽ͅr̸̢̨͚͈̺͍̬̲̼̍ͅ ̴̡̺̯̖͖̞̥̺̭̈́̈̃̑̓̕̚͝ŵ̸͎̙̤̣̫̱͇͚̼̙̈́̍͒̕h̸̡̭̜͖͎̳̞̗̣͒͘a̵̘͎̪̟̫̝̪̳̻̽̑̓͒͂̓͘l̶͎͚̻͒̉̏̽̔̇̈̀e̴̲͌̃̇̾͂̂̊̀͘ ̷̫͖̥̜͕͓̼͉̯̊̽̅̊̆̈́s̷̡̳̗̯̜̰̼̗͂͗̈͠p̸̢̮̤̗͎͕͙̻̆͋͋̊̈́̓̉͂͠͠è̶̖̟͓͚̦͑̈́̀̎͜͠ç̷̯̠̥̲̭̙͆̓i̷̙̻̋͆̑͐̔͠e̶̥̯̠̘̠̯͆͌̿͜͝ͅş̷̢̗̦͕͖̭̂̽ ̸̝̰͚̽͋̄̅̊͌̏͝ŵ̵̰̳̪͉̭͙̯̆͘̚͘͜i̸͔̼̬͍̩̤͂̍̋̎̌̓̇ṱ̸̢̑͂̐̐̊̀͗͠ḧ̸̺̘͉́̌̋͂ ̸̪̜̪̘̜̖͐̌̆͊m̶̘̮͊ị̸̡͙̦͇̹̓̂̐̆͠g̶͚̥̈́̏̈́͋̚͝r̶̨̟͉͍̬͖̍͐̿̒̓̑ä̶̧̤̘͖͈̩́̊̆̈͘͠t̵̞͍̘̦̏̈́̓̈́͂̇̍̒͗́i̷̮̊́̍̋͋̀̅̇̑̎ọ̷̲͆̓͘ň̴͙̥̇̓̎ ̴̻͌̑̄̏̋͋̽͠p̷͍͒́̔̄͝͠a̷̡̫̙̘̹̺͈͐̀̒̌̍̓̊̕t̴͍͍͂̌͛̑͂̔̉̕͜ͅt̴͙͕̭̉̊͐̆͘ͅe̷͉͌̑̔͠ȓ̴̞́̇̌͂n̵͔̰̲̜̣͈̣̔̎ŝ̷̬͈̙̹̳̦͈͇̿̎̎̎̌̊̀̈́͝ ̷̧͉̘̱̝̫͔̹̦͑ṃ̴̨̧̝̠̦̯̩͐͛̐͋̅́̉͠o̵̦̝̩̞͔̪̥͚̠͎̎͐̄̓̀ș̷̡̨̙͚̲̳̮̥͕͂̄̊͑͆̕t̷̤̖̯͖̖̥̥̆̽̏͆̑͋̚͜ ̶̧̡͈̳̯̝͈̖͕̙̀̾̃͂̉́̃̓̚c̸̱̜͖͚̆̈́̈́̌̏̇͐ͅl̷̢͓͍̬̙̭̻͕̤͗̐͌̈́͌̐͋̊͠ő̸͈̓̽̉͊͗̕͝s̵͈̖̦͕͍̯̱̪͆̒ę̴̛̩̞̙̼͘͜l̴̨̛̛̤̞̦̜̟͔͂̀͝y̶̧͍̬͖̙͖̠̜͊̍̏͗̿̓̋̚͠ ̶̢̠̍̕r̷̻̮̾͌̆̅̌ë̸̡̞̲̯̩̯́̒̑̅͂̾͌̅s̸̡̹͇̝̽͆̾̽̌̓͝͝e̵̼̰̥̭̪͗̔̂̑͊̈́̀m̷̢̮͉̬̜̹͈͆̓̐̀͒̕b̷̡̙̱̬̯̰͇̳̭̱̍̾̓͋l̸̜̹͛́́͗̑̓̚ͅí̵̖͈̟̰̝͂ņ̷̱̬͒̚g̶̗̏̀̾͊̃̐ ̶̮̟̙͌̌̾̍̑̏͐͝͝͝ţ̸̧̘̜̜͔͇̰̊͐͜h̷̖̞̹̱̖̥̲͊̎̓́̔̕͠ï̵̝̟̣̙̓s̵͍̬͍͕͕͇̖͆͜ ̶̨̝̮͔͙̰͑̓͊̀͝ͅw̸͔͚͉̝͕̲̖̝̪͒͜h̸̲̰̘̺̖̭̩́́͊̎͛̑͘ä̸̛̮̲̩́̏͐̋̿̚͝l̸̛̝͖̯͕̜̼̼͕̀͌́ͅẽ̷̡͓͔͚̞̼͖̐̿͗̊̋̚͘͜ͅͅ'̷̧̥̞̫̘̲̂ş̷͓̭̫̤͔̔͒͑ͅͅ ̴̼͍̳̻̯̳̿̂̿̽̿͝–̴̗̺̈̃ ̴̺̘̬͎͐͜t̸̹̘̰̒̽͊ͅh̸̢̰̬̤̤̩̘̣̠̥̒̃e̶̮̥͍̩͊͐̏̃̅͠ ̷̙̮̹̼͛̏̀̏̎̽̂̽̍b̸͙̰̪̻̩̾̇̐̿̽̒͝͠ĺ̴͈͐̂̆͐̉͌̇̒͝u̵̱͔̬͋ͅȅ̷̛̙͈̗̙̘̮̬͍̿̎̆̉̊̚͝͝ ̵̳̤̆́͑͐̾̏͠͝͠w̵̧̨̮̻̻̞͍͙̃̓̈̊̃̔̔̕͜h̴̖͎̉̇̌͑̈́̈́̋ḁ̶̧͎̅l̴̦͇̰͙̞̬̘̗̞̏͗̿̒̓̔̿̇̏͜ê̴̤̠̮̄͐͊ ̴̠͍͐̀̈́̋̇̍̃̓͒̆(̵̨̩̗̱̘̳̐̄͐̑͌̐͘1̵̨̡̜̗͎̳̫̯̈́̔̒̌̈́̚0̸̼̎̇͘͘–̴̢̙͎̺̙̟̭͉̞̯͐͘3̷̞̣͗̒̏̐̈́̚̚9̶̛̲̆̇͌̚̚̕ ̴̧̻̱͇̳̜̿́̽̈́͜ͅH̶̬̞͕͙͔̙̒͑̐͐̀͆̇̌͝z̸͕͊̋̅͆͛̾͂̐̆̾)̶͈̫̗͓̳̍͝ ̸͚̬͉̽̍̅͗́̇̎͜o̵̧̫̣̥̻̟̟̅̃̉̊̓̓̍̎̚͝ŕ̸̖̬͍͓̳͕͔̦̗̈̾̑̒͝ ̷̙̟̀̐́̓̇͊͂͌́̽f̸̫̮̟̥̗̣̰̥̔͆̉̈́͋͌͛͠ĩ̴̻͚̹͎̺̜͔̻̜͂̎͌ņ̷͈̲͙̜̦̪͙͚̤̏̉ ̴̡̨̖̗͉̣̤̈̀̌̏̀̕͜ͅw̶̹̗̟͊̆̽ĥ̵̛̹̺͊͊̌͑͆̚͘á̶̛̱̣̪̱̙̠̳́̚͜ĺ̸̬̞̙̫̚e̵͕͑̋̏͂̈́̈̇͘͠ ̴̢̨̛͈̰͙͖̠̟̭͋͌͛̍̀̇͐͒̕(̴̜̈́2̸̡̢͉̖̖͈͖̝͊̄̋̉́͠ͅͅ0̷̢̬̐͊̐ ̴̧̖̥͎̤̞̌̏̔͒̕͠H̷̨̢̧̬͉͋̽͒̈́͠z̶̥̯̜͚̻̖̗̯̙̈̍)̴̨̟͚̳̬͔̣̼̮͊̕.̴̨̛̯͇͕͕͖̗̞̑̈́̃̈́͐̉ ̴̤͖͉̞̼̔̈̏̄͝Ī̶̘̝͈͖͈̃́́̀̈́͒͘t̵̢̙̾́́̚ ̸͉̣͛̊͒͌̈́͌͝h̸̛̰̺̻͌͌͘͜͠a̷̭̻̹̯̒̇̚̕s̴͈͍̥̈͘͜ ̷̧͉̦̲͇͌͐b̶̬̅̆e̶̟͖̩̎͊̂̊̾̉́̿͑͌e̸̛̖̪̘͇̠̐̇́̊͠͝n̵͈̙̦̦̥̊͠͝ ̸̛̠̹̓̐̄͛̚͝d̸̟̩̞̗̰̝̗̺̣̄̑͂͜è̷̛̯̦̊̀̃̀̃͆́͠ͅț̵̢̥̭͈̠̗̙̈́̀͊̈̅̾̎̽͋è̶͈͕͈̿̃̆̿ͅç̷͎͓̩̳̠̈́́͌́t̴͙̺̲̓͑͆̔͋̔̑͝ẻ̵͕̞͕̖̣̗̪͔̘̖̂d̷̙̖͓̼͉͚̹͔̐̉̀́ ̴̨̛͇̗̪̮̖͙̣̜̍̔̇̚͝ŕ̶̯͓̳̫̯̪̮̱͐̈́̓̒̐̔e̴͇͇̱̿̿͐̃̽͝͝g̶̰̲̦̊̈̒̕͘͝ú̶̞̱̤̳̀̅͛͑l̵̢̨̺͔̠͙͙̲̙̋̃̀a̸̢̨̘͕̣͙̮͕̣̍̔̐͘r̵̘̼̄̆̆̋͠l̴̢̖̺̑̽y̷̢̹̹̼͎̭̝͜͝͝ͅ ̸̢̨̡͕̪̺̜̽̾́͐̋̇̋̓̿͘i̵̛̠̭͚͍͙̖̱̮͑̈́̽̃̈́̔̕̕͜͝ṉ̶̫̱̘̞̩̽̅̀̕ ̸̝͐͜m̴̢͍̩̤͑͋̊̆͛͆̎͗̈́̚ȃ̵͔̦͓̭͍̼̀̀͗̈́̀͐̚n̴̹̰̹̝̻̅̍̅̽̈́̿͌̓̑y̴̨̮̜͍̮̫͈̒͂͑́́͒̈́̉̕͝ ̷̳̗̱͙̩̳͘ļ̶̛̠̝̰̗̻̽͒͊̾̏̄̀ò̸̡̱̎̓̉͝ç̵̛̦̩̞̐̔͊̌̋̈́̌̚á̵̯́t̴̛͙̞̗̼̮̅̍̈́̆̀̓̽̌̕i̴̘̰̯̙̓̄͠o̸̖͉̪͓͙̝̯͙̬͑͂̔̋̽̌̒̚̕͠ṅ̸̢̛̻̩͂̋̌̚̕͝͠s̷̩̣͙̤͉̪͔̯̜͕̏͝͝͠ ̵̡̛̠͔̮̩̭̤̬̠͂͒̄ͅs̴͙̈́͋̓̀͊̍̿i̴̢̯̣͓̞̝̾͛͒̃̚n̵̝̪̙̪̪͙̚č̸̢̼̌̽̇̈́̏́͆̚̚e̶̹̮̳̍̾̐́̀ ̵̝̏́͋͋̀̌̚t̷̢̙͖͚̞̙̮̹́̌͂̿͂̇h̵̨̡̡̖̱̫̯̙͈̔̆͊̍̿͠ę̴̱̞̱̲̭͑ͅ ̶̡̫̥̗͕͖̥̾͛̈́l̸͈͚̽a̴͙̳̘̿̾͌̿̏̅̈́͝t̴̨͔͈̣̫̟̫̏͊͛͛̍̀͜͝ͅe̸̱̩̮͉͛ ̷͓̣̹͍͔̜͉̭̍1̷̰̣͔̪̾̓͒͝͝9̶̜̲̜̣͙̘͍̘̃͗̑8̸̨̹͎̝̖̻͇͎͐̐̈̀̂̈́͋͛0̸̨͔̘̤͙̹̣̙̈́͂̒̄́͑̊̕̚ͅş̴̛̪̼͎̜̩̾͗̒͝͝ ̸̡̱̯̦͙͈̗͌́̈̎͌͂̇a̶̞̠̼̳̖͔̺̩͜͠ǹ̴̺̩̲̀͘d̵͓̰̩̖̝̝̎̃̾̃̑̓̒̕͜͠ ̷̩͙͑̄̏̆͐́̎̈́̊̓ã̸̡͖͎͔̗͔͓̮́̒͂̏p̶̨̯̺͚̲̎̎̎̓͊ͅp̸̨͚̩̟͈͈͍͈̌́̽̆̕̚ĕ̷̛̗͈̖̬̝̥̟̰͐a̷̳͖͉͖̒̍̎̇̀̅͘͘r̵͙̊ş̴̃̄ ̵͈͎̩̻̜̯̋̾͋̎̓t̵̥̔̎̓͊́̊̿ỏ̷̧͕͚͇̖̞͑͑̈́̓͑̓̈̈́̕ ̴̙̅b̴̼͔̩̻̜̫̺̓̽̽́̎́͐̉̄e̸̢͚̎͂͂́̿̈̔͝ ̶̡̭̟̘͇̳̥̈͛͗͛̆̋͗͜ţ̸̨͖̫̪͍̯̻͖̋h̷͚̠̱͒͝e̵̜͇̗̭̙̹̻͚̾̓̀͜ ̶̱̗͊̈́̈̏̀͂̑̚̕o̴̯̼̒͂͊̈̐͊̿͜n̶̢̨̫̪͍̿̄̈́͐͐̕l̴̹̲̈͋̎͂̓́y̵̮͚̳͔̪̭̔̈́̃̈́́͐̚ ̶̳͉͊͗̊̂͠ḯ̵͇̜̣͚̹̝̰̌̑̒̽͛̕n̵̡̪̙̦̭̞͍̙̭͗͑͗͗̿͑̓́̕͘d̶̨͉̲͈̣̭̭̲̖̰̿̋̀͑͛̅͘i̷͚͖̮͎͂͌͂̾͒v̸͎̼̺̆̏̾̉͗̆į̶̩̦̼̯͇̺̙͉̀̏ḑ̶̢̡̛̣̞̼̰̿̒̆̈́͜ữ̶̠͎͑͒̆̉̇ă̵̛̹̖͇̋̏̽͊̚l̷͙͚͉̺̗̋͒̃̚ ̶͉͈͈͈͊̇̀̎̾̐̿̔ę̸̘̳͚̳͚͚̯̆͂̆̓͋m̸̧̹̮̬̰̏̾i̶̙̻̘̘͖̥̟̱̓̉̀̋̄͘̚t̷̰̼̓͌͝t̵̡͚̞̙͓̱͎̪̦̠̓͒̀͑̾̈́̕̚í̶͕̜̩̲̱n̷̡͙̤͔̲͎̞̩̙̿̅͠͝g̷͉͍͑͊̉͛̓̏ ̶̛̛̙̘͉̹̠̝̆̈͆́̄̐̑͜a̴̤͋̑̓ ̶̱̹̼̘̤̥̲̊̊͌̏̃͂͝w̴̜̤̺̥̬͖̲̭̖̘͋̇͋̒͂̍̑̐͘ḧ̸͎̩͎̼́́̈́͌̓a̸͊̋̇̂̒̐͌͜l̶̮̲̩̘͔̓͊ȩ̴̧͍͓̏̐̒́̅̂̑͊̕͝ ̶͉͓̻͇̼̊̒̿c̷̨̙͓͓̻̟̓͒͋̏̈́̆̓̌͂͘͜â̵̤̣̦̫̭̲̬̪̳̈́͑̂͑̈́̎͐͑̚l̸̡̮͖̗͉̩̈́̒̒͌̕͠͝l̴̡̨̩̦̍͆͂̓͝ ̴̞͓̻̜̪̞̻̭̱̈́͆̈́̌͘a̷̼̭͉̦͉̐ť̴͈̳̟͋̎̃͑ ̴͈̦̾́́̈́̆̾̀̐͠ẗ̵̳̻̼̦̱́̾̽ḩ̵͎̱̜͕̊̒̑͘͝ͅi̷̧̡̼̳̭͚͍͒͝s̸͚̥͑̈͆̊͜ ̴̨̨̖̯̣͙̳͉̯̰̌̎̈̔̀͠͝͝f̶͍̩̘̹͔̥̋̇̈́̎͋̋̽̀r̴̡͉̭̗̳͉͖̙̤͐e̵̡̡͔̹̓̅͝q̸̟̞̖̜͐̓͒̌̀́̀ͅư̴͙͍̙̹̞̫͓̭̐̅͜ͅe̵͔̘̤̳̟̔ͅͅn̵̽́͜c̴̫̣̟̰̈̀̈́̃̕͘͝y̵͈̞̟͇̻͎̟̱̍̅̌.̶̧͇̰̥̜̱̔̈́ ̸̭̣̋̉̽͗͐́͜͝Į̴̛̮̪̘̘̻̊̄̌̇́͑̍̃͆ͅẗ̴͕͚̤̙́̎͋͐̌͝ ̶̧͕̜̜͍̲̝̪̹̈́́̍̐̕͠h̵͔̗̺̺̄͘͜a̸͙̜͙̅s̵̛̠ ̴͉̮͕͇͗̇̇͑ͅb̷̧̟̥͎̂̎̇̈e̴̺͙̪͓̘͈̊͒̅̌e̵̘̬͚͚̼͎̞̱͙͆͗͋̌͂̆͝ǹ̴̛̦͈̋͗̇͝ ̵̧̧͕̔̈̇͊̕͜d̸̛̛͉̾͂͛̿̕̕͝e̶̮̗̬̬̅́̈͗͋͊̕s̶̱̞͇̩̖͋̈́c̶̤͒̂̋̈́̏̇̅r̸͈͗̏̆͊̀̋ȉ̶̢͖̝̜̬͖̹̻̳̃̽̌͝b̵͇̮̹̤͎̯͉̯͛͒͑̈́̀̆͊̓͝ȩ̷̧̯̲̗͙̙͕͎̳̾̈́͒͋͊͝d̶̡͉̫̝̼̋͆̄̔̎̅ ̶̢̖̲͙̣̻͓̿̉̑̕ȃ̷̦̾̿͐͆́̚s̷͖͗͊ ̸̢̡̨͍̹̣̟̄̀̉̊̍͗̉̉̎̀t̸͙̮̖̋́͑̍̉͛̚̕͝h̴̦͒̑̋͘͘ę̴͚͚͖͎̑͋̅̔̇͒̕ ̵͍̳͚͓͔̔̌͘"̵͈̪͍̰͈̝̮̪̪̉͐͜ẇ̷̱̰̺̘̼̲̒̇͛̔̚̕̕ͅơ̵̪̤͇͔̯̈́̑̋͋r̸̛̬̮͉͑͒̀̈́́̀̕͝l̸̰̰̓̆̀d̶̨̡̖̻̰͖̥́́̄͗͒͗̾̐͜'̵̧̢̛̛̛̲͓̖̹͇͖̘́̔͌̑̕͠͝ͅs̵͇̝̭̱̤̤̯̮̳̻̐͌̈̓̍ ̸̝̹̳̍̍̍̆͗ͅl̸͙̹͈̹̯͕͍̯͔̝̓̂̀̓̈́̊o̶̡̝̲͕̩̫͓͛͋̎̐͗͐͑̕͜ň̸̦̦̖̠͓̄̏́̇̈́̉̐e̶̜͒̃͋̊̓̒̿l̶̛̬̈̈͒͂̔̓͂͝ì̴̛̹̞̀͊͐͐͘͝e̸̩̣̮̪̟͉̺͑s̷̮͚̽͊́̔̇̐̕͠ṭ̷̛̳̳̖̀͊ ̵̞͈̞̼͐͑̄̉̓͑̈́͗̓w̷̛̟͗̒͋̈́̚h̶̠̱̼̗̿́͊͜͜a̵̞̮̰̝̰͗l̴̨̰̱̝̲̠̲̠͐̓́̓͛ë̸̲͍̰̤̰̖̠̜̖́̋̓͂̀̍̅"̸̜̖͕̝͇͔̯̜̥̆̎͊̌̽͌͊

The ´´heztz xhule iscz uaa iaadividuul xhule ovaf uaaideaativafied sczpebiescz xhibh bullscz ut the vezy uaausczuul vafzequeaaby ovaf ´´ Öz. Thiscz pitbh iscz u mubh highez vafzequeaaby thuaa thut ovaf the othez xhule sczpebiescz xith migzutioaa puttezaascz mosczt blosczely zesczemdliaag thiscz xhule'scz – the dlue xhule (´´–´´ Öz) oz vafiaa xhule (´´ Öz). It huscz deeaa detebted zeguluzly iaa muaay lobutioaascz scziaabe the lute ´´scz uaad uppeuzscz to de the oaaly iaadividuul emittiaag u xhule bull ut thiscz vafzequeaaby. It huscz deeaa desczbzided uscz the "xozld'scz loaaeliesczt xhule".

˙„ǝlnɥx ʇzɔsǝılǝɐɐol zɔs,plzox„ ǝɥʇ zɔsn pǝpızqzɔsǝp ɐɐǝǝp zɔsnɥ ʇI ˙ʎqɐɐǝnbǝzɟɐʌ zɔsıɥʇ ʇn llnq ǝlnɥx n ɓɐɐıʇʇıɯǝ lnnpıʌıpɐɐı ʎlɐɐo ǝɥʇ ǝp oʇ zɔsznǝddn pɐɐn zɔs086⇂ ǝʇnl ǝɥʇ ǝqɐɐızɔs zɔsɐɐoıʇnqol ʎɐɐnɯ ɐɐı ʎlznlnɓǝz pǝʇqǝʇǝp ɐɐǝǝp zɔsnɥ ʇI ˙(zO̤ 0ᄅ) ǝlnɥx ɐɐıɟɐʌ zo (zO̤ ``–`⇂) ǝlnɥx ǝnlp ǝɥʇ – zɔs,ǝlnɥx zɔsıɥʇ ɓɐɐılpɯǝzɔsǝz ʎlǝzɔsolq ʇzɔsoɯ zɔsɐɐzǝʇʇnd ɐɐoıʇnzɓıɯ ɥʇıx zɔsǝıqǝdzɔs ǝlnɥx zǝɥʇo ǝɥʇ ɟɐʌo ʇnɥʇ ɐɐnɥʇ ʎqɐɐǝnbǝzɟɐʌ zǝɥɓıɥ ɥqnɯ n zɔsı ɥqʇıd zɔsıɥ⊥ ˙zO̤ ᄅގ ɟɐʌo ʎqɐɐǝnbǝzɟɐʌ lnnzɔsnɐɐn ʎzǝʌ ǝɥʇ ʇn zɔsllnq ɥqıɥx zɔsǝıqǝdzɔs pǝıɟɐʌıʇɐɐǝpıɐɐn ɟɐʌo ǝlnɥx lnnpıʌıpɐɐı ɐɐn zɔsı ǝlnɥx zʇzǝɥ-ᄅގ ǝɥ⊥

Edited by dingformung

Boards of Canada sal waarskynlik nooit weer 'n album vrygestel nie. Jammer vir die pessimisme, maar ek glo dit nie. Natuurlik hoop ek dit, maar ja. Asseblief, ouens sit net 'n verdomde album uit, Ek is klaar daarmee. (Met wag)

• 2 weeks later...

They say the in the doomed village if you touch and silently groom the silvery silky smooth beard of the sleeping Wolf Man then you will intern instantly feel your entire dna, blood, flesh and bones metamorphosis into that of the Lupine Lord himself!!!

When you look into the sky and see the clouds shapeshifting? What do you see? A Wolf!!!

When you look into the lake and see the reflection shapeshifting? What do you see? A Wolf!!!

When you look into the fire and see the flames shapeshifting? What do you see? A Wolf!!!

When you look into the green shimmering leaves of summer trees and see the shades of color shapeshifting? What do you see? A Wolf!!!

When winter comes my friend and the path of war is crystal clear, the doomed village will fall into utter desolate ruins. Find the sleeping Wolf Man, stroke the silvery, silky smooth beard and join His Clan!!!

Edited by beerwolf

1 hour ago, xyrofen said:

I think this would be a really appropriate thread for posting the default passwords adhered to modems

cleverprairie376

bananaceiling431

nipplepizza666

sum41

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...