IGNORED

Write something random

beerwolf

• 3 weeks later...

*joe rogan voice* so, when you say that in the future we won't have eyes in the normal places, what do you mean by that?

*neil smokedegrasse tyson voice* well joe, evolutionary biology suggests that eventually we won't just have eyes on the face. in fact, eyes won't just be limited to one spot by default. essentially how it'll be is that by default you have no eyes.

*joe* no eyes?

*neil* no eyes joe. just spots where an eye could grow, anywhere on your body. eyes will emerge as you need them from the pores of your skin. sometimes one, sometimes many. anywhere on you, joe. they'll stay for a while, and then shoot out of you, like a botfly larva escaping from the chrysalsis of your flesh. they fly off into the sky, looking to parasitically infect birds.imagine joe, sittingin the park, seeing a seagull laden down with human eyes, entire surface covered, wings flapping labouriously as eyes of every colour stare out at you, blinking

*joe* wow....

*inspirational ambient music playing*

• Thanks 1

bill i don't know why u've taken it upon yourself to start policing the entire vegan mukbang asmr community

i remember the halycon days when the only E-C.O.P. i associated your name with was "eating cans of peas"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

*jordan peterson voice* and, well, i found out that because of my medical condition, i just can't be around fruit. put me in a room with a banana, joe, and trust me - you wouldn't want to get close

*joe rogan voice* why, would you shit your pants?

*jp* joe, if i saw a banana, i'd shit your pants

• Like 2

not many people know this but in the early 90s i approached the french philosopher gilles deleuze about developing a software app to spread his ideas. it was to be called the bonzaibuddywithoutorgans, a friendly advice dispensing character who was either a gorilla becoming-purple or purple becoming-gorilla. deleuze said, wow that's a great idea, but what platform are we gonna develop it for? i said, well let's just pick one to start & go from there - how do you feel about windows? and deleuze said

Spoiler

seems like a good jumping off point

• Sad 1

folks, i have evidence - this is an Infowars exclusive - I have heard from a reliable source the China has a time machine. And with this time machine they intend to, according to my source...they intend to go back in time to the day Johnny Cash recorded his cover of Hurt, and - they're going to swap out his lyric sheet with the lyrics to the chocolate rain song.

1592091134241.jpg

• Burger 2
  • Farnsworth 1

"Are you any kind of Ahtist? You're no Ahtist. The Ahtist respects the Silence that serves as the foundation of Creativity."

Edited by ambermonke
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, ambermonke said:

"Are you any kind of Ahtist? You're no Ahtist. The Ahtist respects the Silence that serves as the foundation of Creativity."

He isn't wrong, though. There is something entitled and complacent about terrible street musicians that ruin the day of thousands of pedestrians (usually some dumb ass "countercultural" neohippis). They have no respect and pollute the soundscape of the city with their noise. They should be assaulted more frequently

Edited by dingformung
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1