IGNORED

The leak of Iradelphic ?

Guest fromheaven

i think if you buy stuff before you listen to it you listen to it with 'i gave money for this, this better be good' attitude which spoils the judgement. in a way, listening to stolen goods is pure in a way of forming an opinion, because there's really nothing between you and the music to influence you. fink aboot it gies

Fair enough comment.

i think if you buy stuff before you listen to it you listen to it with 'i gave money for this, this better be good' attitude which spoils the judgement. in a way, listening to stolen goods is pure in a way of forming an opinion, because there's really nothing between you and the music to influence you. fink aboot it gies

Fair enough comment.

I've got plenty of cds I spent good money for that are complete shit lol.

I don't think spending money on cds make me feel, even subconsciously, like I HAVE to like it. =/

It's just my approach to music. There seems to be a lot of Squarepusher action going on at moment, on the whole I'll ignore it as I will defo be buying the vinyl. Heheh and I have only played Aphex's Manchester and Metz tracks maybe twice each (maybe 3 times perhaps) that's it. I religiously won't listen to them anymore until I unwrap the originals (if they ever get released) It's a bit weird but that's me.

It's just my approach to music. There seems to be a lot of Squarepusher action going on at moment, on the whole I'll ignore it as I will defo be buying the vinyl. Heheh and I have only played Aphex's Manchester and Metz tracks maybe twice each (maybe 3 times perhaps) that's it. I religiously won't listen to them anymore until I unwrap the originals (if they ever get released) It's a bit weird but that's me.

Nah that's great. I tend to listen to the sample songs a few times and then wait, like you do.

Then you're not going into the album with any preconceptions of what it might be like; so you don't develop a pre-listening bias.

It's the best way to do it IMO.

Nah that's great. I tend to listen to the sample songs a few times and then wait, like you do.

Then you're not going into the album with any preconceptions of what it might be like; so you don't develop a pre-listening bias.

It's the best way to do it IMO.

:beer:

Archived