IGNORED

Boards of Canada just tweeted

ZmillA

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if they will sample their own children?

Remake MHTRTC entirely, using their own kids' giggles and get them to say "ORANGE! :D" a bunch.

I heard Boards of Canada run the facebook page, but I'm thinking it's somehow not true.

MIND IS PLAYING TRICKS ON YOU.

I love how there is actual official proof that a new album is on the way and this forum has not gone up in flames.

(I;m still skeptical , who runs that Facebook page?)

there has been 'official proof' of a new album being on the way since 2009.

I heard Boards of Canada run the facebook page, but I'm thinking it's somehow not true.

I believe that MDG runs it.

I love how there is actual official proof that a new album is on the way and this forum has not gone up in flames.

lol let's try something...

hey mdg, rumours of a new BOC album are rife, any truth in this?

Can you @mention people on this forum? If so, that might be useful right now.

edit:

Or does mdg not actually have an account? I wouldn't know these things, because regardless of how many people will try to convince you otherwise, I am not a former banned member.

Ultimate troll would be them posting on the facebook "lol. sorry wrong reply window"

bahahahahaha

"whoops, sorry. meant to tell auntie sandison we'd be over for dinner on sunday."

Guest saakki

"MDG was founded in 1991 in Oakville, Ontario and grew to be the largest domestic PC company in Canada.[citation needed] They are particularly known for television advertisements for MDG Direct, a division that provides financing towards purchase of select desktops, laptops and televisions. They have launched large scale campaigns with Canadian Tire Financial Services, American Express,[1] Visa,[2] Blockbuster Canada[3] and more recently TD Canada Trust.[4]

MDG Computers launched an online retail store called MDG iStore on January 25, 2008.[5" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MDG_Computers

:cerious:

Guest sirch

as i predicted its on the way

https://www.facebook.../boardsofcanada

2 hours ago

watch the twitter dates, 11,11,22, everything comes in 3s, third time and yesterdays date was? the 3rd 11

33 haha, is that the name of the album, or triple album????

took me a while to follow the logic here.

i think they have special padded cells for BoC fans like this. :)

Guest sirch

So whoever operates their facebook has confirmed that they've been working on a new album.

This isn't worthy of a new thread.

not really. all it's confirmed is that there's been rumours of a new (double) album.

lol let's try something...

hey mdg, rumours of a new BOC album are rife, any truth in this?

but if you want an answer you can actually take as definitive statement about the new album, shouldn't you be asking more specifically about the album? like "yo mdg, rumors of a new BOC album are rife. any truth in these rumors?

you know, just to be sure that when mdg says "yes" (like he already has) you know it's in reference to the new album and not to the fact that rumors of one are "rife", and like, that's it....:facepalm:

Archived