eugene

I've always wanted a bidet. Do they actually wipe the shit off of your butthole or do you end up needing to wipe anyway?

And no, I haven't been that confident. But, one time, during my senior year of high school, I was peeing in a urinal and 4 piss streams came out of my wing-wang. It was stunning.

We all know you don't have a fucking bidet you twat

irl lol

what's irl??

Irrevocable Raccoon Licence

oh that makes sense now.

haha

I've always wanted a bidet. Do they actually wipe the shit off of your butthole or do you end up needing to wipe anyway?

And no, I haven't been that confident. But, one time, during my senior year of high school, I was peeing in a urinal and 4 piss streams came out of my wing-wang. It was stunning.

was it like the water fountains in las vegas? were the streams synchronized?

is joyrex on holiday? watmm (mods and all) is really skirting the rules lately...

34ql7cy.jpg

permission for repost granted

those are some tight rules, btw..

When I was in Thailand I was introduced to the device known as the bum gun. You see the plumbing in Thailand isn't all that hot, so it's preferred that you spray a cold jet of water up your arsehole to moisten the filth and then wipe it clean with toilet roll. However the roll needs to be binned otherwise it could clog up the system, you're generally not allowed to flush toilet paper.

It took a few days but eventually I warmed to the bum gun, but not for its cleaning application, rather because I quite enjoy squirting a cold jet of water up my arsehole. The little water pellets bounce off and tickle the back of your ballsack which is quite nice too. I didn't rate it for cleaning that much though I have to say, it just got annoying when toilet paper got wet, flaked out then stuck in your bum hair (I have bum hair).

With this in mind I realised I've never used a bidet. I've been in one or two houses that have them but when I look at them I can't figure out the logistics of how it cleans your bum. In conclusion: I would choose a bum gun over a bidet.

Thanks for reading.

i think there are 2 types of bidet - one with a jet of water that is pointed at your arsehole and one without. they should both have taps on them - in the one with the jet this is usualy a mixer tap and is used to get the water to the desired temperature before you then pull up a knob on the tap (in a similar way to mixer tap/shower systems) which activates the water jet, which then jet-washes your sphincter clean.

in bidets without a water jet, you're simply meant to fill it up with warm soapy water, then sit on it, reach around behind you and use the water in the bowl to clean your butthole with either your bare hands or i guess some kind of (hopefully disposable) sponge.

All 4 happened at once, and broke down into 3 then 2 then 1 as my meatus un-stickified from the wetness of my urine.

I was so excited I went back to class and proclaimed it to everyone. High fives were exchanged.

Guest couch

All 4 happened at once, and broke down into 3 then 2 then 1 as my meatus un-stickified from the wetness of my urine.

I was so excited I went back to class and proclaimed it to everyone. High fives were exchanged.

You jacked off and a blob of it stayed in the tip of your dick and got crusty. It was your piss trying to break free from the blockage.

You jacked off and a blob of it stayed in the tip of your dick and got crusty. It was your piss trying to break free from the blockage.

No actually, which makes the instance odd. I hadn't wanked/sexed that morning, and since this happened in the afternoon I had definitely pissed earlier in the day.

In conclusion, I'm David Blaine.

is joyrex on holiday? watmm (mods and all) is really skirting the rules lately...

34ql7cy.jpg

permission for repost granted

those are some tight rules, btw..

She looks great in the rules.

Archived