IGNORED

Michael Cassette - Temporarirty

encey

Just discovered this artist (a duo, I believe) through a 'Rustie' Pandora station. Great nostalgic sounds; never heard of him before and didn't see a thread when Google searching him on WATMM -- so check it out and let me know what you think!

YouTube playlist of his album Temporarity:http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9D25CA45E32250C6

Still listening to this over and over. It's cheesy, but there are just certain albums every several months that I get hooked on. I mostly just listen to single songs from various bands; I miss the days when I listened straight through to albums exclusively. Now it takes a lot for me to want to do that.

Yeah, I like how it's so simple, but chooses all the right notes. Nothing flashy about it. I really wasn't thinking 'progressive house' when I first heard it, though, I just thought 'retro-sounding electronic music.'But I guess it is kind of house-y in structure.

this reminds me of the late 90's, listening to judge jules on radio 1 in the car on the way to a club with me mates, its cheesy as fuck but i like it.

It's like an album of "Children" -- but on old Rolands ... or ... Jupiters? Can people synth-spot the sounds? I'm shitty at that.

Archived