IGNORED

[WARPbot] Clark: Iradelphic Workshop - live stream synth jam HERE this Thursday from Clark's studio in Berlin

Joyrex

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boring gameboy error alerts. Back to Sylvian.

hahaha you should mix sylvian with some of clark's gameboy sounds.

~

the lesson here is that technology will always fail, as long as it isn't self aware, and once it is self aware and pristine, it will eat us.

Guest trananhhung

His voice is already mixed with Fennesz's error texture tones - which are much more interesting. :sleep:

everyone with a decent studio here is watching this and thinking "this is what i do every day, why don't i have a ustream?" oh well, this was going to be a modular centered jam anyway.

His voice is already mixed with Fennesz's error texture tones - which are much more interesting. :sleep:

yeah i think i listened to transit or venice or something. i thought his voice, which is kind of like "look at me i'm a velvet dragon smooth man," should have been mixed and masked to suit fennesz sound more on the particular track.

Archived