IGNORED

13 years of Windowlicker!

Revitute

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sirch

actually, sounds like it was made only last year. still sounds fresh as the fruit in fruit bowl.

fucking classic.

skrillex go home. you have nothing, i repeat NOTHING on this shit, from 13 years ago!!!!!

Arguably one of his best tracks/releases ever.

Maybe! Still a huge fan of all his works under the Aphex Twin pseudonym.

And the title tracks still sounds like it was made tomorrow. Crazy ginger..

Bitch please! Like they were made few years ahead of this year.

I bought this from my local record store when it was released - I was 16! Got a funny look from the bloke behind the counter when he saw the cover. Lols.

Hah, I wish I had here stores that sell vinyls and CD's of Richard!

what am i talking about , you're 13, you don't have plans :)

have a good day anyway, though.

Well I have plans, I guess. But thanks anyway!

Great track, great EP, great cover. Richard should be sainted

He should have been worshiped as a god. One of the (if not the) best electronic musicians I've ever heard, right there with Underworld, Massive Attack, UNKLE and Portishead (of course, their third album).

actually, sounds like it was made only last year. still sounds fresh as the fruit in fruit bowl.

fucking classic.

skrillex go home. you have nothing, i repeat NOTHING on this shit, from 13 years ago!!!!!

I do like Skrillex, but comparing Skrillex to Aphex Twin is like comparing 240p to 1080p! :D

It's been thirteen years? That song sounds like it was made within the last 5. Richard and James are fucking geniuses.

What do you mean Richard and James?????

*Autechre song*

don't 'Chre the youngling, he's not ready

Who is the "youngling"? Me? I heart Autechre, bro. All Tomorrow's Linoleum is a badazzzzz track.

*Autechre song*

Who is the "youngling"? Me? I heart Autechre, bro. All Tomorrow's Linoleum is a badazzzzz track.

The OP. You know, the one who is 13. Which is young. The guy who posted the topic. Jesus.

Not you, probie.

*Autechre song*

The OP. You know, the one who is 13. Which is young. The guy who posted the topic. Jesus.

You're just the probie.

probie, lol

I think 13 is the perfect age for Autechre. I think that's about the age where I started listening to IDM. I started with Amon Tobin, though.

Guest sirch

^ shut up.

Windowlicker.. is probably the best way in, if i was 13 now... fuck i wish i was 13 again. you lucky bastard! :))))))))))))

I wish I were 13 in the early to mid nineties when IDM was just starting, as well as indie (Elephant 6 stuff) and grunge. It would've been so cool to have SAW on vinyl, and to pass it around among friends. The internet, as great as it is, kind of ruins that; it's hard to get the same excitement when waiting for an album.

Archived