IGNORED

Clark's @ The Boiler Room March 29

Guest Backson

Guest Backson

http://boilerroom.tv/boiler-room-berlin-008-leisure-system-clark-kuedo-addison-groove-emika-dj-ned/

So it looks like Clark is doing a Boiler Room set on the 29th, and its gonna be streamed too. I'll assume its going to be his Iradelphic live set and not a DJ set, but I'd be happy with either really.

Its going to stream from http://boilerroom.tv/live at 2000–2400 (CEST)

:D

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sirch

Now I've got to calculate what ungodly hour I'm going to have to be awake to stream this.

lol...

Czech Republic

isn't it only 1hr ahead of the UK there? it's the same in Germany.

waiting for Clark...

he's on in half an hour right?

Clark is on @ 10:30 CEST. or 9:30 UK time...

Not 22:50 / 21:50? Kuedo's still on at the mo (typing this at 22.25).

why do I still see this on the livestream?

Me too, I'm a little confused. Clark's tweeting that he was on a few minutes ago. Not that there's owt wrong with Kuedo.

he is just setting up his stuff on the picture you can see Kuedo still playing in the back:

iLXb2.jpg

Guest sirch

waiting for Clark...

he's on in half an hour right?

Clark is on @ 10:30 CEST. or 9:30 UK time...

Not 22:50 / 21:50? Kuedo's still on at the mo (typing this at 22.25).

ah yeah, soz.. Clark said 10:30 on facebook earlier, but looks like they didn't start til 20mins later... Kuedo is still on til 9:50 :)

Yeah, I saw Kuedo in the background. I would've tuned in just for his set as it was, it's pretty decent. Not checked out a Boiler Stream live before, it's pretty exciting in a sad way.

Guest sirch

Yeah, I saw Kuedo in the background. I would've tuned in just for his set as it was, it's pretty decent. Not checked out a Boiler Stream live before, it's pretty exciting in a sad way.

lol

I can still hear everything if I go to the bog and there are no queues at the bar. Plus I need to make up for missing Clark three times while I was living a stone's throw from the venue in Nottingham.

Archived