IGNORED

Sons Of The Morning - Speak Soon Volume One

cear

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

- I listened to this EP 5 times all the way though, bought it on iTunes

- I was never a fan of Teebs solo work, I like his solo work but nothing ever stood out to me

- Teebs collab EP with Jackhigh is one of my favorite albums of all time, the EP is called "Tropics EP", please go buy it

- Prefuse 73 has this deal where he has a bunch of weird loops, and then a few brilliant untouchable loops

- This EP is spacey, it has zero lows and zero highs

- All of the loops on this EP are good

- This EP soothes me

- I want more music from this collab

- It's worth listening to

- A fraction of 2003 Prefuse 73 has come out in this EP

Just preordered the vinyl, 180 gram too! I'm excited. The world needs more music like this.

lol at no one caring about this but me and a few others.

Second listen was better.

Woohoo!

Got the record today. The download card said "Play this vinyl loud" on it, and that really seems to be the way to listen to this. Not only does it sound great, but you can really immerse yourself in all the different sounds they used to make this. There are a lot of interesting percussive elements and field recordings to pick out in the mix.

Got the record today. The download card said "Play this vinyl loud" on it, and that really seems to be the way to listen to this. Not only does it sound great, but you can really immerse yourself in all the different sounds they used to make this. There are a lot of interesting percussive elements and field recordings to pick out in the mix.

What does the viynl look like?

• 1 month later...

This EP is definitely great, played it in heavy rotation in my car throughout October and November... Looking forward to what else the Yellow Year label puts out.

• 1 month later...
Guest Papillon

Sorry Jur I had to post that it's funny that they make windbreakers with skulls on them. It just seemed to me like the kind of thing that would seem like a good idea in a dream, but they made it a reality.

I like the record by the way... It's good very loud.

I still wish he'd make a few more Savath circa Hefty era albums. I still listen to those often.

Peace

I still wish he'd make a few more Savath circa Hefty era albums. I still listen to those often.

Agreed. I love his early S&S and Delarosa & Asora projects, so much creative energy on display.

And flol at those jackets. Somewhere a gang of latino unicycling juggalos are not adequately protected from the effects of wind chill.

I'd love to ask Scott who the chick on the album cover is, but before he can reply interject and remind him that he's not Miles Fucking Davis and that he should stop putting whichever broad he's banging at the moment on his album covers.

Sorry Jur I had to post that it's funny that they make windbreakers with skulls on them. It just seemed to me like the kind of thing that would seem like a good idea in a dream, but they made it a reality.

It seems pretentious as shit, I feel sorry for whoever bought it.

he's not Miles Fucking Davis and that he should stop putting whichever broad he's banging at the moment on his album covers.

Fucking lol

Archived